Hi @SmokeSara, can I sign up to the contest even if Im on my first grow?? If yes It would be appreciated! I’m only been here for a few weeks now but really enjoy the community and the fact of having a grow journal that we can share with everybody.
I have a 2x4 and a 4x4 tent that I can use, I have seedling that will be ready to go to vegg as well really soon, good time for testing!!
Thank you!! Peace

Off topic,
So many of you guys are checking with me that how to choose the SP light, and how many would I need, and here is a picture, I hope it will help! :welcome:
The SP series is actually can not only used for personal growing, also for commercial growing, so if your area is bigger, just choose the SP 200 and add more light in :circle-of-love:
1544759653387.png

Hi @SmokeSara, can I sign up to the contest even if Im on my first grow?? If yes It would be appreciated! I’m only been here for a few weeks now but really enjoy the community and the fact of having a grow journal that we can share with everybody.
I have a 2x4 and a 4x4 tent that I can use, I have seedling that will be ready to go to vegg as well really soon, good time for testing!!
Thank you!! Peace
Hi Tipistroy, I believe there is no rule on the contest's growing experience, we will choose the one and based on many factors together. :)

So you vote for HonestGR? I think he is very thoughtful and nice as well, everytime write anything, very thoughtful! Spreading love! :circle-of-love:
Yeah why not :passitleft:

Right now I'm growing gg4 still starting but what better to learn under a new light then I officially have a veg an flower light and tent setup an start a perpetual journal on here for yall much love an respect stay medicated my friends

Attachments

• 20181211_093500.jpg
    20181211_093500.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 49
No problem at all, please refer others. :welldone:Because the testers' light will be shipped from China, so no rules on which country! :) As long as they are on this forums since everybody is looking for growing update! :popcorn:
@ProfessorFlora is the member I want to promote as tester.
He has a journal going ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow which is very interesting
Thank you @Kingjoe83 .

Great news received today, wife went in for surgery today. (Exploratory to find the reason for ongoing pain). Bad news, surgery was postponed. Good news, But I "may" be a father! So a win win! :) More tests Monday!
Congrats daddy :)

Thank you @Kingjoe83 .

Great news received today, wife went in for surgery today. (Exploratory to find the reason for ongoing pain). Bad news, surgery was postponed. Good news, But I "may" be a father! So a win win! :) More tests Monday!
Holy smokes congrats ✊

Right now I'm growing gg4 still starting but what better to learn under a new light then I officially have a veg an flower light and tent setup an start a perpetual journal on here for yall much love an respect stay medicated my friends
That is very nice of you Odinstrange! :green_heart: And we will consider all the participants and make decision together later. Good Luck to all! :Namaste:

Thank you @Kingjoe83 .

Congrats HonestGR! That is really a very very good news! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Hi Sara, I'd love to run a SP-150, it'd be perfect for my space! I'm currently growing under a Mars ECO 49 and my 4 girls are loving it. They're 3 weeks in flower today and were grown 12/12 from seed in a chilly basement (55-65F). I can't find a very small space heather with a digital thermostat.
Hi b.real! Thanks for the participating! :circle-of-love: Wish you good luck! :love::love::love:

Wow thats great energy savings! I would be honored to join in on the fun. Im currently running a borrowed cheapo led in my 3x3 flower tent. Heres a couple of my current ladies. DDA, Alien OG, and Blue Collar.
20181214_075041.jpg
20181212_103203.jpg
20181212_103144.jpg
20181212_103117.jpg
20181212_103037.jpg

Back
Top Bottom