They don't look very sad to me. I've had some really sad plants under LEDs that were too close to young plants. Why is it that you can't hang LEDs close to young plants like you can with traditional grow lighting? I've had the same experience with LED stress, no matter the color of the diode which is why I went with a 150 watt HPS for my next grow. I find it counterproductive that you get a lot of light from LEDs, but you can't hang them close to your plants, especially young plants. Are LEDs now being produced with the widest angle available as to not pinpoint photons?

This tent is like twice as efficient as

I'm impressed with their tents, from what I can see (and knowing their retail price). When they decided to redesign their original models, their forum rep actually asked us (the forum membership) for suggestions. That impressed me, too.

I hope to be able to buy one of their current model tents some day. The first-generation ones seemed to be okay, but these are a step above, I think.

Why is it that you can't hang LEDs close to plants like you can with traditional grow lighting?

Uhh... Ever read about hardening off plants when setting them outdoors in the Spring, lol? It's probably the same thing.

They don't look very sad to me. I've had some really sad plants under LEDs that were too close to young plants. Why is it that you can't hang LEDs close to young plants like you can with traditional grow lighting? I've had the same experience with LED stress, no matter the color of the diode which is why I went with a 150 watt HPS for my next grow. I find it counterproductive that you get a lot of light from LEDs, but you can't hang them close to your plants, especially young plants. Are LEDs now being produced with the widest angle available as to not pinpoint photons?
I think it is because they are in the early stage, plants don't need that much lights; When they are growing stronger, you can put them closer;

I'm impressed with their tents, from what I can see (and knowing their retail price). When they decided to redesign their original models, their forum rep actually asked us (the forum membership) for suggestions. That impressed me, too.

I hope to be able to buy one of their current model tents some day. The first-generation ones seemed to be okay, but these are a step above, I think.
Thank you, your support and help makes us improve. :Namaste:

I’d actually recommend turning those bad boys on full strength at 30” away if you want to be ultra safe. I’ve burned my plants with LED (somewhat intentionally as a test) and it doesn’t look like that. They should respond well to full strength.
:thumb: I do agree

Hello everyone, need your help!
For our SP-200, the first shipment, we make the light 250w, higher par output, higher wattage, but a little lower efficiency than 200w; So for future SP-200, which one do you prefer? The 200w, highest efficiency or 250w, higher par output, but a little lower light efficiency?
If you choose 200W, type 1; 250w, type 2; Thanks!
1547636539056.png

1547636483594.png

For our SP-200, the first shipment, we make the light 250w, higher par output, higher wattage, but a little lower efficiency than 200w; So for future SP-200, which one do you prefer? The 200w, highest efficiency or 250w, higher par output, but a little lower light efficiency?

If I could turn up the wattage on these two SP150s, I would.

If I could figure out a way to fabricate some sort of reflectors for them, I'd do that, too.

1547636539056.png

1547636483594.png
type 2 higher par rating

Hi Everyone,:green_heart: thank you all for the input, we might decide to make it 250w, since the light efficiency is just a little difference, 0.013 difference; But 250w will give you higher PAR value, and the higher wattage won't affect the lifespan. Also we got more vote for 250w from other platforms as well. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom