Mars Hydro New Year’s Gift: FC8000

OMG your a star.
This is why i buy mars.
And promote them at every chance i get.
This is what you call customer/community support.
Like none on here.
Hope to be putting a mars light in my larger tent next run maybe.
Because if you cant get 1G plus per watt from @Mars Hydro light your doing something wrong :oops:
Again what a team @Mars Hydro
:green_heart:
Except ts 600, 60x60 tent and 70x70 tent, you can buy what you want. But have to wait utill Monday.
Will be getting one of your fans.
Expect a nice write up and unboxing pics.
And if its anything like the lights a GREAT review.
Will also be BUYING a 6 ich one if i like the 4 inch.
Then the only thing not mars in my main tent would be the tent lol.

Thanks again.

OMG your a star.
This is why i buy mars.
And promote them at every chance i get.
This is what you call customer/community support.
Like none on here.
Hope to be putting a mars light in my larger tent next run maybe.
Because if you cant get 1G plus per watt from @Mars Hydro light your doing something wrong :oops:
Again what a team @Mars Hydro
:green_heart:

Will be getting one of your fans.
Expect a nice write up and unboxing pics.
And if its anything like the lights a GREAT review.
Will also be BUYING a 6 ich one if i like the 4 inch.
Then the only thing not mars in my main tent would be the tent lol.

Thanks again.
I know what you mean! @Mars Hydro rocks it when it comes to so many aspects!

They are one HELLUVA sponsor and gave a noob like me the chance to grow one HUGE auto!

They have amazing customer support and will work with you on anything!

They make lights that are (forgive the pun) out of this world! (As evidenced by my auto and the two autos I gave my friend along with my TS-600s when Mars sent me the FC-3000)

I’ve also suggested a Mars light to my daughter for her tomato closet grow.

Mars has a customer in me for LIFE!

I will do a write up when I actually use the @Mars Hydro Seedling Mat.

For now it 's just conformation that I received it.

Mars-Hydro Seedling mat.jpg

Thanks you again, Mars-Hydro for the Seedling Heat Mat and for all you do for 420 Magazine Forum.

Tok..

I will do a write up when I actually use the @Mars Hydro Seedling Mat.

For now it 's just conformation that I received it.

Mars-Hydro Seedling mat.jpg

Thanks you again, Mars-Hydro for the Seedling Heat Mat and for all you do for 420 Magazine Forum.

Tok..
You gonna give it a "test warm" just to see the mat works properly before first "real" use? What "mat temps" can we expect if we purchased this mat? What about the "unboxing event", when will you drop the curtain? One day, one week - not a whole MONTH?! Any needed and useful instructions before first use? What about the specs? What sort of wattages are we looking at?

Finally! Is the mat powerful enough to double as a seat warmer at the Superbowl if we brought our own battery and inverter? The AN-TICC-CIP-PATION is killing me! Spill, Chill...at least give us an "upfront" objective once over. :lot-o-toke:

I am writing this as I am reviewing.

First off, this is a seedling heat mat; and cannot and should not be used for any other use than indented.
The package was not sent discreetly, and arrived open. All the contents was there, so that was cool.

I currently have that mat plugged in with a 100 ml cup of 71 degrees water in a solo cup on it. Care must be use when using water around the mat and plug, because the unit is not water proof. Normally use, it should not have to be water proof, but for test purposes I had to use water to check temperature change over a 1 hour period.

After removing the mats from the packaging I notice it has the appearance of a well made and designed product. The print on top of mat is clear and easy to read, with need to know information and instructions.

The heat mats did not come with it, but @Mars Hydro does have Heat Mat Thermostat to control the temperature. Which I would recommend buying it the same time, if you purchase these heating mats.

Some images:

Overall, I would say this is a must have if you are germinating multiple seedling and want to have control over the heat under your little babies. Just don't forget to buy the thermostat controller also.

Hope this helps.

Tok..

For 50 vouchers, if Winners agree, I can change the price to $100 off $50.
A bit confusing
Still confused tbh.
Is that 100$ to spend on what ever.
Or 100$ of a $200 basket on site?
thanks
Yes,which one?
Except ts 600, 60x60 tent and 70x70 tent, you can buy what you want. But have to wait utill Monday.

I'm still confused as to exactly what is going on.

Can someone clarify,please?

Thank you. :green_heart:

A bit confusing

Yes,which one?

We get a voucher to spend on .com on anything we want bar the two items spoken about.
So 100$ with no extra spend at all.
Thats the way i took it.
Waiting to see if the code i was given works.
Just tried to buy a fan so guess its not sorted yet as code never worked.

Ok mate was contacted
A bit confusing

Yes,which one?

Ok mate i was contacted today and told all is working with the voucher.
BUT it still dont work still only $50 but u can buy anything without spending.
Still no good to me the voucher just pays for delivery from the USA (£44).
In fact it ends up £9 more buying from USA site than not the UK one even with the voucher.
Hope it helps you some mate .

PS. MIGHT help you guys @Mars Hydro the .com site says shipped from a uk warehouse.
I know its tax and VAT your getting out the delivery charge but the avg customer will just think rip of.
;)

We are sorry for the misunderstanding. I have set the coupon amount to $50 and even TS600 can be used. The person in charge of the UK site and the US site are not the same. Just like Amazon and eBay, although both can buy things, they belong to different platforms. So I can't set a discount code on UK site.
If growers are not satisfied with our giveaway rules, the rules can be negotiated. We also hope that you will give us more suggestions for our work at 420Magazine.
The next giveaway will only give away the product, there will be no additional coupons. All the rules I will explain clearly. Thank you all for your support!:green_heart:

I have set the coupon amount to $50 and even TS600 can be used. The person in charge of the UK site and the US site are not the same. Just like Amazon and eBay, although both can buy things, they belong to different platforms. So I can't set a discount code on UK site. The next giveaway will only give away the product, there will be no additional coupons. Thank you all for your support!:green_heart:
Mars really have done as much as they can to try get this voucher to me.
But its just not possible.
In the furture they wont give away vouchers in the same way.
And after a good chat i fully understand why now.
And as a show of support i will be BUYING the fan anyway.
Just because of how the customer care team dealt with me.
Again this is why you should buy mars even with a freebee they go the extra mile.
To contact me and explain in full.
5 stars mars shame i could not use the voucher wont stop me entering the comps.
And thanks for the detailed reason behind this issue. ;)
:)

Thanks Jacques! Welcome to :420:!!

This is an active and current giveaway thread for the @Mars Hydro FC8000. If you don't have room for the light and you win, Mars is courteously allowing the winner to use the equivalent price of the light in other Mars products that will suit your needs!! There are weekly giveaways each week on top of the main prize for New Year's! Join in on the fun and tag a 420 member (you can use @Renaissance Man he would like a new friend and a tag here), use the hashtag #marshydrofc8000 and post a pic of your current or past grow! That's it!

Come back here daily to check in on the activities, meet friends and look at awesome pics! Check out @Mars Hydro's sponsor page here for all of their fantastic products!

If you want to learn more on Mars Hydro and their products from current users, jump on the Mars Hydro LED light discussion thread, too!

Do you have anything growing now?! Would love to see your girls!
Man I wonder what my grow would look like with the #marshydroFC8000? That’s the thing I was lacking in this first grow.
Looking to update before I bring my second grow of Blue Dream and Pineapple Express.

3C8C7260-C843-4FE8-AA75-E7086B68BF0D.jpeg

Man I wonder what my grow would look like with the #marshydroFC8000? That’s the thing I was lacking in this first grow.
Looking to update before I bring my second grow of Blue Dream and Pineapple Express.

3C8C7260-C843-4FE8-AA75-E7086B68BF0D.jpeg
That's a great light, I'd love to see what you could do with it. :thumb:
Your doing good with this one.
How far is it from her now?

Stay safe
Bill

Hey everyone. I've started my new journal with the FC8000!!!

Thanks again @Mars Hydro for this awesome light such an amazing giveaway :)

A new giveaway is starting, welcome to participate!:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom