Mars Hydro Prime Sale Giveaway - Photo Contest

Winner Announcement
Hello everyone, it's an exciting time. As of now, the number of posts within the validity period is 236. Thank you all for your active participation.
Let's reveal who the winner is!
# 163 @Gandalfthewhite :cheer:
Congratulations to @Gandalfthewhite , please send me your shipping information via PM and check your prize details on www.mars-hydro.com!
If you have time, please write a grow journal for all our participants to show your prizes.
Thank you all again for your participation! Hope you love growing and enjoy it. :high-five:
1658913445454.png
And gandalf the great stood on the bridge of Khazad-Dûm, raising his staff to say you shall not pass.... emitting a bright light to cast away the shadows.... Turns out the staff was powered fc3000 on a stick.

Congrats on the win... Lucky duck lol

Wow wow wow! :yahoo: thankyou so much! @Mars Hydro

I have literally just woken up, saw a couple of notifications and boom! Winner!

I never win anything so a little dance around the living room was needed :rofl:

Thanks again @Mars Hydro you guys are great sponsors and I will be starting a journal as soon as I can :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thankyou brother! I'm super excited to start using this rig after seeing what it can do!

Congrats GW. :woohoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thanks @Bill284
:woohoo: @Gandalfthewhite happy growing! Congratulations!
Thankyou brother!
And gandalf the great stood on the bridge of Khazad-Dûm, raising his staff to say you shall not pass.... emitting a bright light to cast away the shadows.... Turns out the staff was powered fc3000 on a stick.

Thanks my friend I feel very lucky! But
Gandalf is about to come crashing in to the 21st century with full spectrum Led magic which he may need some help adjusting to! I can't wait to fire this baby up.

Winner Announcement
Hello everyone, it's an exciting time. As of now, the number of posts within the validity period is 236. Thank you all for your active participation.
Let's reveal who the winner is!
# 163 @Gandalfthewhite :cheer:
Congratulations to @Gandalfthewhite , please send me your shipping information via PM and check your prize details on www.mars-hydro.com!
If you have time, please write a grow journal for all our participants to show your prizes.
Thank you all again for your participation! Hope you love growing and enjoy it. :high-five:
1658913445454.png
Congratulations @Gandalfthewhite, nice score.

I knew I didn’t have a shot at winning, last month I won tickets to Dead and Co. @ Wrigley Field. First time I ever won anything and no way could I be that lucky.lol

I knew I didn’t have a shot at winning, last month I won tickets to Dead and Co. @ Wrigley Field. First time I ever won anything and no way could I be that lucky.lol
Sounds cool tho ... And you can't win if ya don't play lol trust that the contest here have good odds as there is only a few hand full of us who participate.

Sounds cool tho ... And you can't win if ya don't play lol trust that the contest here have good odds as there is only a few hand full of us who participate.
Yeah that was a really nice light and prolly would’ve fried my babies with all that power.lol

Wow wow wow! :yahoo: thankyou so much! @Mars Hydro

I have literally just woken up, saw a couple of notifications and boom! Winner!

I never win anything so a little dance around the living room was needed :rofl:

Thanks again @Mars Hydro you guys are great sponsors and I will be starting a journal as soon as I can :cheesygrinsmiley:
Woo-hoo!!! Congrats Gandalf!!! Use it well and dance like no one is watching!

Back
Top Bottom