Mars Hydro Pro Series LEDs

Thank you I appreciate the info, I remember you talking about that in your video and Yes that is what they told me to. I am going to get a spectrometer next to be able to see even more. Always good seeing you stop by.

I've been wanting a spectometer too for so long, that would be awesome if you get one :) I have been looking at a handheld one which is about $1500, I think its called the MK350 if I'm not mistaken and can be paired with a smartphone app. Prob not the best on the market but looks like a nice option. Very nice journal and videos Co Finest! Always a pleasure to be in the audience cheering ya on :)

yep Looking Good Brotha :thumb:
so how much that meter run you and where did you purchase

Gudyul with question for CO. Hate to jump the heifer calf prematurely ... but.. is the larger Cree Pro 265 more bang for the buck over the larger 750 Epistar Pro. I believe the Epistar Pro draws twice the wall watts for half the price! I have heard the Cree may have better penetration , better quality and more economical watts/per Par value than Epistar. Any wisdoms or gut feelings or recommendations?? Thinking about legal (small) commercial grow with 10 or 20 lights.

Thanks for your current thread and efforts to demo the Pro series here on 420.

Yo Co F! how is the heat output? MH rep , kind and smokey Sara, says they upgraded all drivers recently. these Epistar 3 watt cobs will prolly run a lot cooler than the Crees, yeah? Man, I was going to go with MH-2/1200's now I'm thinkin Pro series. wonder what kind of testing MH did with the Pro Cree lights? did they max them out with high temps and humidity like 90F/60H for extended periods like 24/7? Any way to find out? I need to make a decision soon LOL! sorry if I am hijacking yur heifer.

Yo Co F! how is the heat output? MH rep , kind and smokey Sara, says they upgraded all drivers recently. these Epistar 3 watt cobs will prolly run a lot cooler than the Crees, yeah? Man, I was going to go with MH-2/1200's now I'm thinkin Pro series. wonder what kind of testing MH did with the Pro Cree lights? did they max them out with high temps and humidity like 90F/60H for extended periods like 24/7? Any way to find out? I need to make a decision soon LOL! sorry if I am hijacking yur heifer.

I will find out from MH what they tested. I am doing my own right now running 18-6. It is running super cool no real heat added to 5x5 tent. I have it running in 85deg and 45% humidity right now. If they have not hard test it I will if I have to get some running prof. The CREE Put out a lot more PAR per watt for sure. It will come down to your budget for most grower for sure.

those new lights really do look amazing man, i wanna get one very badly but i feel like ive spent alot on growing recently lol maybe when tax time comes around ill figure out what light i wanna get. thanx for the info CO

those new lights really do look amazing man, i wanna get one very badly but i feel like ive spent alot on growing recently lol maybe when tax time comes around ill figure out what light i wanna get. thanx for the info CO

Your welcome, I appreciate you taking your time to stop by and check them out. So far I am very happy. The run quite and very cool.

Just so you all know I split up my journals now. I have three going right now and wanted to keep them apart. The top three in my signature are active links to what I got going on here at 420 mag.

CO thanks for spending so much time showcasing new products and sponsors with all of us here at 420 Magazine. :thanks:

CO thanks for spending so much time showcasing new products and sponsors with all of us here at 420 Magazine. :thanks:

You all are very welcome. I started all that I do after I seen way to many growers acting like used car sales men and no it all's that there way is the only way to grow. I really love to hear good feed back and you taking your time to go over things I do. As long as I can help a few grows get threw there grows and enjoy it I am all good doing it all for free. Thank you again and keep it growing green.

You all are very welcome. I started all that I do after I seen way to many growers acting like used car sales men and no it all's that there way is the only way to grow. I really love to hear good feed back and you taking your time to go over things I do. As long as I can help a few grows get threw there grows and enjoy it I am all good doing it all for free. Thank you again and keep it growing green.

great example co, just like different cars fit different needs/ppl different strains/lights/mediums and so on fit different situations and ppl as well. i love my LED's as they truly allow me to be able to grow in my grow area without haveing to worry about a fire hazard or electric bill usage!

The pro series is doing outstanding. Not much going on just filling the net. Looks like it will need around four more weeks of veg.
SAM_12582.JPG
SAM_12595.JPG
SAM_12603.JPG
SAM_12612.JPG

Im in a good mood the NFL Patriots won as expected now tommorow 2 Texas teams win and a Arizona team wins NFL football okay now back to the cheerleaders or the ladies , im really for this Mars Pro Light but here comes the flaws , chancing the already figured out tuned wavelenght for dimmable light to simulate MY SUN or Universal SOL is a risk... You might say dim the light to save wall watts but to get your grow on we all know more light is better there interface needs to be simple and instead of risking trying to simulate SOL the wireless interface should go into montering humitidy,room temp,lights on or off, a external sensor in the reservoir sends data to the same remote indicating water temp,water EC and PPM, and pH now why simulate sun up to sun down when they want FASTEST YIELD,HIGHEST QUALITY... Might as well just plant outdoors....

Now comes my talk for THE GUY with the light, not sure of the name most are RE or replys but i am getting pictures.... Your grow is fantastic and your technique is flawless that girl is spreading that scrog in a picture perfect canopy seems like a few more weeks of Vegitave and then the Magic Happens forgive me if it already been said but what strain is she and what nutrients did you select... Peace sorry about my earlier bitch but if mars hydro jumps into sensors and intergrates those sensors they will be the leaders in the field, i personally want the simulated dimmable lights scrapped... Let the light shine but they have the software team there and they interfacing wireless lee so scap and follow my words and be the ruler of industry in this field.

the scrog is looking nice co, i agree it looks like a few more weeks and that screen will will in :thumb: i like the way the plant is responding to the lights-

Now comes my talk for THE GUY with the light, not sure of the name most are RE or replys but i am getting pictures.... Your grow is fantastic and your technique is flawless that girl is spreading that scrog in a picture perfect canopy seems like a few more weeks of Vegitave and then the Magic Happens forgive me if it already been said but what strain is she and what nutrients did you select... Peace sorry about my earlier bitch but if mars hydro jumps into sensors and intergrates those sensors they will be the leaders in the field, i personally want the simulated dimmable lights scrapped... Let the light shine but they have the software team there and they interfacing wireless lee so scap and follow my words and be the ruler of industry in this field.

Thank you or taking your time to post. The plant is chemdawg sour d from seed not clone. Nutes are two part Pura Vida from Technaflora with Green plant Cal/Mag.

the scrog is looking nice co, i agree it looks like a few more weeks and that screen will will in :thumb: i like the way the plant is responding to the lights-

Thank you. I am going to give her two weeks. Update coming soon, I just got back in town.

Really great job... Thanks for sharing that new light with us... There is a following for simulated sun but like i said just let it shine and remote sensors will make the next millionair... Peace and keep us updated on that special light.

A quick update. The pro series is doing outstanding. Only about two weeks away from the flower flip. Just got to let her fill out net just a little more.
SAM_13112.JPG
SAM_1312.JPG
SAM_13133.JPG

Thank you all for stopping by. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom