Mars Hydro Reflector

Wayne1967

Evening. Been looking around for a light for a couple of cdb autos I have that are about 1-1/2weeks old. Being autos do they need the bloom feature? Using sunlight right now but would like to get a small tent. Thanks

Hi Wayne, from what our growers feedback, auto also needs bloom features, red spectrum can help the buds grow. :)
Evening. Been looking around for a light for a couple of cdb autos I have that are about 1-1/2weeks old. Being autos do they need the bloom feature? Using sunlight right now but would like to get a small tent. Thanks

Hey there Sara. I am just curious about the upgrade. Your website wasn't of help. I am wondering what is improved with the reflectors. What has been changed from my 2-two year old Mars Hydro Reflector 5x192's?
Hi Josh223, I guess I might not explain it clearly. The upgraded reflectors are more like our old reflector 3w version. The difference is, we use the newly SMD chips, which has no lens, and which can use less energy and be more sufficient than the 5w with lens version. :) The industry move is to heading for energy saving and more efficient using. :D What do you say?

I have used 2 of the 144x5 in a 3x3 and only had the bloom switch off for the first 2 weeks. The plants seemed to love the extra light.
Thanks Mrlcculus. :D

Back
Top Bottom