Mars Hydro SP 3000: Just Released! SP 250 & TSL 2000 Comparison Grow

I tend to dribble wee now so can follow my own trail back. Lol
no worries bud , a little stop/start at present but keeping positive and will get there. Lol
Lol... same here but recently I found out it's from eating food grown with man made chemical nutrients. I'm fine if I stick with organic stuff (the real organic not the junk they sell in the stores). It's getting harder just to keep myself fed even though USDA guarantees organic (never trust a politician I suppose)... they probably just don't want to put the Depends company out of business, who knows. Just one of the signs of aging... becoming more "allergic" to man made fertilizer. If I could just find a girl with a farm I might finally settle down :idea:

Lol... same here but recently I found out it's from eating food grown with man made chemical nutrients. I'm fine if I stick with organic stuff (the real organic not the junk they sell in the stores). It's getting harder just to keep myself fed even though USDA guarantees organic (never trust a politician I suppose)... they probably just don't want to put the Depends company out of business, who knows. Just one of the signs of aging... becoming more "allergic" to man made fertilizer. If I could just find a girl with a farm I might finally settle down :idea:
now that sounds like nirvana. lol

Would be my heaven on earth I assure you.
love the idea of moving to a legal state and starting a "grow your own" business for locals to hire a plot to grow in with advice and management( and sales of seeds products ect...) . Help them go from bean to harvest for a % of the grow or a fee for guiding the grow. Helping folks grow their own meds/fun and creating a living in the process would be too notch. We can but dream growmie. lol

On board for the the sp3000 debut
you know you are like everyone else , there is no cut and dry comparison one for one you all add two or three lights how can you compare when it is not one for one ? no help for one looking for something that stands on its own, glad it works for you but no help for the broke sob looking for the best light on a budget. I cant mix and match three lights must be nice. do us a favor and if you say you are going to compare lights do one at a time , one for one, so us with little money can figure out which ONE light we can try to afford

you know you are like everyone else
No my momma told me I was special
you all add two or three lights how can you compare when it is not one for one ?
Um excuse me I have only one light in each grow room. Considering one is a t5 for vegging and a sp250 for flowering. No comparison there
no help for one looking for something that stands on its own,
I do have a blurple which at no time was running with the sp250, proof in my journals.
do us a favor and if you say you are going to compare lights
I would have probably compared the sp3000 to my sp250 separately because the fact that both would not fit in my box
so us with little money can figure out which ONE light we can try to afford
In case you DIDN'T read i did not win the sp3000. Win being the optimal word.
Welcome to 420. Please read read read and if you dont get it please read again. There is no one answer, one light , one nutrient, one strain, that works the best, it just so happens this is how it works for @Ganjagrandaddy
Dont go blaming people for your shortcomings

No my momma told me I was special

Um excuse me I have only one light in each grow room. Considering one is a t5 for vegging and a sp250 for flowering. No comparison there

I do have a blurple which at no time was running with the sp250, proof in my journals.

I would have probably compared the sp3000 to my sp250 separately because the fact that both would not fit in my box

In case you DIDN'T read i did not win the sp3000. Win being the optimal word.
Welcome to 420. Please read read read and if you dont get it please read again. There is no one answer, one light , one nutrient, one strain, that works the best, it just so happens this is how it works for @Ganjagrandaddy
Dont go blaming people for your shortcomings
Look the only way this can be truly sorted is in the thunderdome.

Two men enter one man leaves.

TWO MEN ENTER ONE MAN LEAVES!!!!!!!

#madmax4lyf

Sorry grandaddy I had not taken my meds yet :roorrip:

:love: the tubs of buds
wow just seen this. Thank you buddy. never realised the negative post. oops. I thought it was a fair comparison until the failures took over. lol can't please all of the people . I do feel lucky to have won the sp3000 and did appreciate it no end ( still am !). I think it showed how capable each light was with a 3 plants beneath each light. oh well we live and learn. biggest layout is the lighting tbh. Worth going with what your budget max ' s out at for the results imo. be well mate and thank you again for the support.

Back
Top Bottom