Mars Hydro Sponsored: Flowering With The TS600

Wow, you're leaves (and buds) look great!!! What nutes were you using? Wish I could grow leaves half as pretty ;)
Thanks Tim. For the last two grows I've been using mega crop and biobizz top-max. Trying organic amendments with the comparative grow so we'll see how that goes.

It's yours now. I imagine they'll be upset in the morning when they find out but rules are rules :laugh:
:yahoo:they don't tell you this rule on the TV
I'm going to the super market next then. I've got a trolley full of lickin to do.

Seriously though. Awesome results. Happy and healthy. Mega impressed.
Is there close up pictures of the bleaching on OGK#2? From being that close. it would be handy for me. So i know what I'm looking at, if I ever get into that situation..

Nice work mate:thumb:

Great job, Vet- almost to the finish line once again!:drool:

I'm estimating another week for OGK#1 and the critical mass might have caught up then too. She seems a bit faster. As for OGK#2:hmmmm:
20210331_215314.jpg
IMG_20210331_212149_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210331_212211_DRO.jpg
20210331_215352.jpg

You can see a bit of bleaching on the top sugar leaves of OGK#2 here. Could be a lot worse considering how close she is to the light.
20210331_221040.jpg

£10,300!!!! I do live in Devon though.

Looking great in there Vet. Bet you can't wait :popcorn:
:laugh: Not quite. Feels like it may as well be that much though. My auntie and cousins used to be down in Dartmouth. Nice part of the country to be in. Yeah I've never tried either of these strains before so I'm looking forward to it.

That just about covers a cream tea down there.
You don't get any jam with that though.
My auntie and cousins used to be down in Dartmouth
I'm in North Devon so it's pretty quiet and behind. There's talk of this new Sky TV thing where there is more than 12 channels to watch. Crazy!!!

Yeah I've never tried either of these strains before so I'm looking forward to it.
They are both very nice. You'll love em.

I am amazed, Vet! No other words come to mind. :Rasta:

It's always cool to look at those big buds and then scroll down to the wide pic when you see how tiny those pots are!

:welldone: again Vet.
Cheers mate. Watering daily is a bit of a pain but I can't complain about how they've turned out in those pots. Exceeded expectations.

Back
Top Bottom