Mars Hydro Sponsored: Flowering With The TS600

Some of the fan leaves are fading now. The buds just keep throwing out pistils and swelling.
IMG_20210407_215701_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210407_215713_DRO.jpg
20210407_230152.jpg
20210407_230022.jpg

The frost on the edges of the OGK#2 sugar leaves is crazy. They look furry.
20210407_230109.jpg

Hows the one that's trying to become part of the light doing , any more bleaching?
It's going okay but I'm not sure the very top bit of flower will be any good. It hasn't gotten any worse though I don't think. Just lots of fresh pistils on the top.

It's going okay but I'm not sure the very top bit of flower will be any good. It hasn't gotten any worse though I don't think. Just lots of fresh pistils on the top.
The tiny loss seems worth it haha , gonna let mine climb to the lights this time too. Was keeping them a good 6 inches above the tops before.
Keep being more and more impressed with these mars lights

The tiny loss seems worth it haha , gonna let mine climb to the lights this time too. Was keeping them a good 6 inches above the tops before.
Keep being more and more impressed with these mars lights
I try not to let them get that close on purpose but haven't had too many issues whenever I have had plants close to the light. I've had them touching in my cabinet. Get a bit more burnt then :laugh:

Think these will have to come down sooner than later. OGK#1 and the Critical Mass are popping nanners out at a fair rate. Trichomes aren't quite where I want them but I fear I'll be fighting a losing battle. I'll keep pulling off the ones I see for now.
IMG_20210412_204523_DRO.jpg

How do the trichs look?
Mostly cloudy now with some clear and a small amount of amber coming through. So they aren't too far off. Loads of white pistils though. They won't stop popping out :laugh:
Nothing in that tent will produce seeds though, so a bit of pollen won't hurt anything in there.
Yeah you make a very good point there mate. I'll just keep plucking until they're ripe for the chop.

We keep on waiting. OGK#1 is 12 weeks in now and the other two are at 10 weeks. Despite having the most white pistils the critical mass probably has the most mature looking trichomes now. Lots of amber coming in on the sugar leaves now but just a few on the calyxs still. She may be the first to get chopped. I believe critical mass is supposed to be the slightly faster flowering strain.

Good job I did plenty of hurrying up and waiting in the military.

IMG_20210414_214348_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210414_214209_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210414_214222_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210414_214215_DRO.jpg

IMG_20210414_214241_DRO.jpg

Yes, hold your fire, soldier - you’ll need it to light the endless doobie she’s gonna fill for ya.
You’re more patient than me. Those late flowering foxtails all add weight in the end. You just have to dig deeper into flowers to see what the trichs are doing overall.
:rollit::thumb:
She’s looking healthy for an old girl :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom