Mars Hydro TS 3000 LED Grow Light Is Available For Pre-Order

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Hey Growers!

So Mars Hydro is releasing a new light in Mars TS series, which is the Mars TS 3000. We have growers want this light for a long time, and now it is available for preorder for US and Canada, other country will ship from China if you want to order now. :Namaste: So what is the advantages from the TS 3000? Is there any different from other TS series? I will give you the clue below! :green_heart:

TS - 3000 is mainly made for grow space 4x4, it can actually cover 5x5 or bigger during veg and 4x4 or bigger during flowering. The real wattage is around 450w. You will get one light, one pair of rachet hangers, warranty card from us when you get the light. :surf:

It has two big difference from the other TS series lights.
- The Mars Hydro TS 3000 is using two of the Meanwell driver. Compare to the other TS lights which are using the normal UL listed driver from China, we upgraded the driver to meanwell driver.:circle-of-love:

- We add extra wire to the driver so that you can move the driver outside of your tent. Or if you don't like the extra wire, you can also cut them, there is an connector on the wire you can do this conviniently. You can also just leave the wire on if you don't want to do anything with it, when we pack the light, the wires are tied up already! :circle-of-love:

Other function like high PPE 2.15~2.35umol/j can replace at least 800w HPS; no fan design, no noise, and full sunlike spectrum are the same as other Mars TS series lights.

The light also have a great price: 435.99USD, it is actually half price compare to the market the same efficient light. If you preorder now, we will ship before Sep. 20th this month for US and Canada growers. :circle-of-love:
And we welcome those who are using 800w HPS, or using some expensive lights over 800USD/pc to test our TS 3000. If you are willing to do a comparision on 420 magazine with your light and our TS 3000, we are willing to give you some special price. But only 5 menber most for 420magazine. If you have interested, you can email us: info@mars-hydro.com or PM me directly. :)

Happy growing everyone! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Light looks good. :)
Thanks Tiny, we have faith in our light can out perform those over 800USD in the local market and also replace 800w HPS successfully. :green_heart:

Sara, are you still using Epistar or did you switch to Samsung 301B ?

Nice. Will be interesting to see the par footprint. Good price if it will run a 4x4 well
Thank you Turbo, I believe soon on the youtube, there will be some videos out to testing the data. :D We will try to make one as well. :surf:

Sara, are you still using Epistar or did you switch to Samsung 301B ?
Hi John, nope we still using Epistar, actually Epistar are in the led grow lights much longer time and more experience making chips. Because their main customers are mid class, not mean that they cannot make high quality ones, the chip we are using is the ones we customize with them, high quality ones, please don't worry about the light efficincy and quality.:green_heart: What is more, we actually have made the same lights as the other brand using samsang chips to test as well, the cost is almost the same as our TS 3000. Their chip quantity is less (and they use high current to drive to make sure the wattage), we have tested as well, so that is why we are not afriad to compare with their lights. :)

Light looks great. Would fit great in my new setup.

Miss Sara, are you going to do a give away with your new TS-3000?

Miss Sara, are you going to do a give away with your new TS-3000?
That is a good question, I need to think about it! How many of you would love to join? :lot-o-toke:

Is there a choice in the color? Would prefer 3000k over 3650k you have listed in the info. And did not see an option listed.
Do some of your qb's have a choice in color? I thought I saw on one of your lights it was an option.
Hi Labex, I hope to, but right now our lights are end products, not for DIY, so the spectrum is fixed as well. Check out the TS 3000 spectrum test report below. :)

BDDE440B-1650-45B4-8D43-0C2B0437D68D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom