Mars Hydro TS1000 First Time Switch From HPS 3 Plant Grow

Tomuk17

Hi all hope everyone is well! It's been a while since I last had a journal going on but been waiting to get back with the led for the first time aswel as using a Mars 2x2 instead of my cupboard. Grow set up: Mars hydro ts1000 Mars hydro 2x2 tent 4inch exhaust fan/filter 20watt oscillating fan 100% coco coir 1 x lsd feminised seed from herbies 1 x mimosa feminised seed from herbies 1 x fruit punch feminised from herbies
DSC_2789.JPG
DSC_2788.JPG
DSC_2787.JPG

I got abit confused earlier posting, my seeds are all from barneys farm but bought from herbies is what I should of said.

Hi all hope everyone is well! All 3 of my seeds have popped above soil today so will be leaving the light on a 18/6 schedule starting today.
DSC_2792.JPG

Well today is day 2 officially, I didn't have time to post yesterday as I was busy all day. I gave all 3 plants a spray this morning with plain water then placed under a plastic tub as I've been struggling to get temps past 20 degrees Celsius. And the humidy was low but now is swinging in between 55 and 70, I will remove the tub on Wednesday aswel.
DSC_2799.JPG
DSC_2801.JPG
DSC_2798.JPG

Hello everyone hope all is well! Today is day 8 and temps have been struggling to get over 22 degrees Celsius over the last week so thinking I may have to buy a heat tube to use for a few weeks until summer time comes. My humidy keeps swinging between 45 and 60 at the moment aswel, I've got 2 trays of water in there to help with this, I gave them their first drink of megacrop yesterday with 0.2gram mixed up with 500ml of water and gave a little to each plant, the plants are sat at 20inches below the light but not sure whether to move them closer or not. Happy growing everyone
DSC_2819.JPG
DSC_2820.JPG
DSC_2821.JPG
DSC_2822.JPG

I know bro it's been horrible, I lost my dad a few days before Xmas to covid and my car engine blew up 6weeks ago lol and yh I can't get used to opening the tent and there being no heat but it's very bright, it's crazy bro lol I need to find a quiter fan also as my tents in my bedroom and the misses is moaning already haha , glad to hear your all OK bro

I know bro it's been horrible, I lost my dad a few days before Xmas to covid and my car engine blew up 6weeks ago lol and yh I can't get used to opening the tent and there being no heat but it's very bright, it's crazy bro lol I need to find a quiter fan also as my tents in my bedroom and the misses is moaning already haha , glad to hear your all OK bro
Sorry to hear that mate. Been an awful time for so many. Yeah the LED's really pump it out. Maybe get one of the AC Infinity cloudlines. Just hooked one up in a new tent.

I'll have a look into one of those, I've also seen a 28watt greenhouse heat tube that looks OK for now until it gets a little warmer, thanks bro hopefully things can start getting back to normal abit now though, I see you've grown a whole lot of plants and changed allsorts in your gardens bro but always doing well, your nugs have looked amazing bro

I'll have a look into one of those, I've also seen a 28watt greenhouse heat tube that looks OK for now until it gets a little warmer, thanks bro hopefully things can start getting back to normal abit now though, I see you've grown a whole lot of plants and changed allsorts in your gardens bro but always doing well, your nugs have looked amazing bro
Yeah man it's what's helped me through the last year. It's been very much needed, tending to the plants has given a time out from the rest of life. Time to relax and breathe.

Good evening all! Today is day 11 and 2 of the 3 plants are growing at a quicker rate for some reason but hopefully the 3rd is just growing a stronger root system. I gave all 3 plants a feed today of 0.2gram megacrop in the 500ml water and gave a little to each, I also topped up the pots as the tallest plant was getting blown over, the lights are sitting at 18 inch above pot level, it was sat at 14inch when I came in from work so moved it up a little, still struggling getting temps up but averaging around 22degrees and humidy is still swinging between 45 and 65
DSC_2838.JPG
DSC_2839.JPG
DSC_2840.JPG
DSC_2841.JPG
DSC_2842.JPG
DSC_2843.JPG
DSC_2844.JPG

Day 14 today and I've been and bought a heat tube for now until the weather gets abit warmer as my tents been struggling to get upto 24/25 degrees Celsius, but is now sitting at 25.2degrees and humidy hovering around 50/55. I've moved the light upto 18 inches now and will stay at that height for now, both the lsd and purple punch are starting to grow at a faster pace but the mimosa is looking really poorly and leaves have gone yellowish and floppy looking but still stood up for now, I've placed a bottle over the top of her so will see tomorrow but not holding my breath on this one, plants had another feeding today of 0.2gram megacrop in 500ml water and split between the 2 good plants, I will up the megacrop next time
DSC_2848.JPG
DSC_2849.JPG
DSC_2850.JPG
DSC_2851.JPG
DSC_2852.JPG
DSC_2853.JPG
DSC_2856.JPG
DSC_2857.JPG

I fancy a chicken and mushroom pot noodle now. :thumb:

The weather has been cold for may, can't believe I'm still having to use a heater to keep the temp up in the tent.
I'm the same as yourself, switched from hps to led last year , it makes a major difference, I've usually packed the tents away for summer by now but still got one tent up with the ts1000 in it.
Oh, I take it with the pot noodle containers you're in the UK?

Hi mate yh I'm in the UK, I agree it has been cold this may so far so hopefully it warms up soon, I use the pot noodle pots as I think they're the perfect size for starter pots until transplant. How are you finding the led compared to hps.

Don't want over egg it too much but, changing to LED has revolutionized the way I grow. It has extended my growing year considerably. I've got two little tents, one used to be for veg/mother/clones with cfl lights and the other was hps for flowering. Now I have flexibility of having two flower tents if needed.
For the past 5 months i've been just growing/flowering autos in both, which means the lights are on 18 hours, so has stopped the need for heating so much. That means I've reduced the electricity I'm using but at the same time upped the amount of weed I'm producing.
Win, win, win really.
I've waited many years for led's to reach this point cheaply, it's finally here.

Day 19 today and both the lsd and purple punch seem to be growing alot quicker now, sadly I pulled the mimosa as I didn't think it was going to pull through. I've put 2 gorilla glue Auto's into germinate to replace the mimosa, I've placed both seeds in a wet paper towel in a sealed tub on top of my xbox which is how I always germinate my seeds. Both lsd and punch got fed today with 0.7gram megacrop in 1litre of water and fed until around 20% runoff on both, temps are sitting nicely around 24/25 degrees and humidy still around 50, I will be topping both plants in a few days time aswel as repotting as both have nice pearly roots sticking out the bottom of the pots.

DSC_2868.JPG

DSC_2869.JPG

DSC_2870.JPG

DSC_2871.JPG

DSC_2872.JPG

DSC_2873.JPG

DSC_2874.JPG

Back
Top Bottom