Mars Hydro TS1000 First Time Switch From HPS 3 Plant Grow

Day 22 today and both plants are starting to grow quickly now, they both got topped today and fed with 0.7gram megacrop in 1litre water and split between the 2. The light got moved back upto 18inches away from top of the plants, I've got my temps steady at 24 degrees but humidy is still swinging in between 45 and 50, I've also put my 2 germinated auto gorilla seeds into pots inside the tent so have to wait a day or 2 for them to show their heads.
DSC_2881.JPG
DSC_2880.JPG
DSC_2879.JPG
DSC_2878.JPG
DSC_2877.JPG
DSC_2876.JPG

Good stuff Tom. Getting used to the new setup now then.
Hey vet good to see you! Yes I am bro I've turned the light upto 45% today and it's bright lol, I'm surprised so far to be honest

Evening all hope everyone is well! It's day 24 for the lsd and punch, both got repotted today and look alot better in bigger pots. The lsd got a feeding of 0.8gram megacrop in 1 litre of water and fed half the bottle and purple punch got 1gram of megacrop in 1litre and also fed half the bottle, I moved the lights back upto 18inches away from canopy, both the autos are just visible at the top of the pots so we will see them tomorrow when they've fully bent upwards. Temps and humidy have been steady for the last 2 days aswel.
DSC_2906.JPG
DSC_2904.JPG
DSC_2901.JPG
DSC_2898.JPG
DSC_2903.JPG
DSC_2899.JPG
DSC_2896.JPG
DSC_2895.JPG

Day 26 today for the lsd and punch and day 2 for both gorilla autos, both autos seem to have started very strong and have already started to push the next set of leaves out, both the phenos didn't seem to be bothered about the repotting the other day they've both soldiered on and continued to grow quickly, my plan with the phenos is to wait until I can get to all branches and top them before flowering in around 2 weeks time.
DSC_2914.JPG
DSC_2908.JPG
DSC_2909.JPG
DSC_2910.JPG
DSC_2913.JPG
DSC_2912.JPG
DSC_2911.JPG

Day 29 for the lsd and purple punch, the lsd got a feeding of half a litre of ready mixed Mc from the other day and the same goes for the punch, both autos just had a plain water but will be getting megacrop next time. Both autos have started really strong and fast and have already got a few roots sticking out the bottom of the pots and have started their second set of leaves.
DSC_2902.JPG
DSC_2903.JPG
DSC_2904.JPG
DSC_2905.JPG
DSC_2906.JPG
DSC_2908.JPG

Hello everyone hope alls well! It's day 32 today for the lsd and purple punch and both got a feeding of 1gram megacrop in 1 litre of water and fed until around 20% runoff with each plant, I've tied up down the 2 heads on the punch so now the lower tops are the same height equalling 4 heads until I top again in a few days time, I've also tied up the 2 tops of the lsd down to help the lower branches catch up, I've also removed the lowest nodes on the lsd but kept them on the punch, I will hopefully be switching light schedule to 12/12 next weekend also, I know the lsd is on the small side at the moment but hopefully that switch will give it a really nice boost, its also day 8 for both gorilla Auto's and I'm impressed with how these 2 have started, they seem strong and seem to be growing very quickly compared to the phenos at that age, they both got a feeding yesterday of 0.2gram megacrop in 500ml water and split between the 2 until around 10% run off each. My temps have been steady at 24 degrees and humidy has been between 46% and 51%. Stay well everyone
DSC_2921.JPG
DSC_2922.JPG
DSC_2923.JPG
DSC_2924.JPG
DSC_2925.JPG
DSC_2926.JPG
DSC_2927.JPG
DSC_2928.JPG
DSC_2929.JPG

Looking good mate. Just to let you know the link to this journal in your signature isn't working. Not for me anyway.
Yh I don't think it's working at all bro, I've tied to sort it but can't

Day 42 today for the lsd and punch. Its also day 19 for the 2 gorilla Auto's, the lsd and punch got a feeding of 2gram megacrop in 2litres of water and and had around 3/4s of a bottle each before around 10% run off. The lsd got a second topping on the 2 main branches but not the sides and the punch got a topping on 4 of the 6 branches she has, I also topped the biggest auto and left the second as it wasn't growing at the same rate but seems to to be getting back on track now but I think I'm just going to lst instead of topping this one, both autos are being fed at 1gram megacrop in 1.5litre water and fed until around half bottle each before 20% run off, temps last week were sitting around 28 degrees but seem to have cooled over the last few days back down to around 24 and humidy is around 45/48 at the moment. The lights have also been switched to 12/12 now and is day 3 of this cycle so should see a nice stretch in the next week or so.
DSC_2957.JPG
DSC_2958.JPG
DSC_2959.JPG
DSC_2960.JPG
DSC_2961.JPG
DSC_2962.JPG
DSC_2964.JPG
DSC_2965.JPG
DSC_2963.JPG
DSC_2967.JPG

Hey all hope everyone is well! Not been on for a while so thought I'd give a little update on how the tents looking now. It's day 23 of 12/12 cycle now and the purple punch is looking great and starting to get frosty, the lsd is looking OK but alot smaller than I had hoped for and both the autos are looking completely different as I topped and trained one as the other was abit behind but has stretched upwards now so I've tied it down sideways to match the canopy of the rest, the Auto's are only in there to replace the mimosa that didn't make it, my temps are sat at around 25 degrees and humidy around 50%.
DSC_3006.JPG
DSC_3009.JPG
DSC_3015.JPG
DSC_3017.JPG
DSC_3019.JPG
DSC_3021.JPG
DSC_3022.JPG
DSC_3023.JPG
DSC_3018.JPG

I just ordered a Mars TS1000 to replace my aging T-5 HOs, so I'm quite interested in your project. The new light will be here in about a week; in the meantime I have my babies under a 48" X 8-light fixture. They were germed 6/13 and poked above the soil 6/16. Doing well with the light bank 12" above canopy, but I can tell the lights are getting weak. Looking forward to the Mars. But this is history - so you're running your light 18" above canopy? Are you using the dimming feature for the veg stage? Perhaps we could compare notes.

I just ordered a Mars TS1000 to replace my aging T-5 HOs, so I'm quite interested in your project. The new light will be here in about a week; in the meantime I have my babies under a 48" X 8-light fixture. They were germed 6/13 and poked above the soil 6/16. Doing well with the light bank 12" above canopy, but I can tell the lights are getting weak. Looking forward to the Mars. But this is history - so you're running your light 18" above canopy? Are you using the dimming feature for the veg stage? Perhaps we could compare notes.
Hi mate this is my first time using the ts1000 but I'm impressed with how well its performing, I've been around 18inches above the canopy during veg and between 12 and 14 inches during the 12/12 cycle with no negative impact and yes I'm running the light on 100% now but kept turning it up slowly during veg to get a feel for the light,

Hi mate this is my first time using the ts1000 but I'm impressed with how well its performing, I've been around 18inches above the canopy during veg and between 12 and 14 inches during the 12/12 cycle with no negative impact and yes I'm running the light on 100% now but kept turning it up slowly during veg to get a feel for the light,
Thanks. Yeah, that's what I thought I'd do, too - get a feel for it before I let 'er rip. 21-day-old autos on this end, putting out the 6th set of true leaves on 18/6, amended soil. LST started today. Expect to see preflower in about a week. The Mars is due here mid-next week; looking forward to the transition.

Back
Top Bottom