Mars Hydro TS1000 Grow Tent Kit Looking For Tester

That's awesome man. I look forward to seeing what you do with it. And thanks again @Mars Hydro for the fantastic giveaway!

Few days later....
#marshydrogrowkit from @Mars Hydro just arrived today
View media item 1871141
Well packed, each item individual, each item with it's box, secured with foam between and inside boxes.
The Grow Kit
View media item 1871143
View media item 1871142
I'm gonna talk more about this #marshydrogrowkit in my future journal so stay tuned! :Namaste:

Thank you @Mars Hydro for this chance! :slide:

Thanks all members for kind words!

Keep em big and green! :Namaste:
New style light with MarsHydro’s own driver , cool.

MarsHydro does a great job stuffing there boxes full of great items to get you ready , just seed and soil and wee bit of h2o and your off .

MarsHydro grow kits are a great idea.

The fc6500 and 4800 kits would be nothing to sneeze at for the serious grower .

Were a 2x4 could be fantastic as a drying area or a starting point for those vegetables before they head out to the garden.

Keep up the great work MarsHydro.

Ahhhh man. I literally just missed the giveaway. I’m needing a 2x2 tent. Hey Mars Hydro. I just 3 days ago bought a TS1000 on your site. I’ve been rocking mars products for years I got 3 oz dry from one single old mars 300 blurple light so I’m sure the TS1000 is great. I love mars hydro lights.. they work I’ve used em! Good prices too!!!! I’m poor and the TS1000 is fair priced and will meet my needs!!!!!!!! grow tent kits contain almost all the equipments needed for indoor growing and it's an ideal option for many novice and veteran growers. :ganjamon:
Have you considered to put a grow tent kit in your room ? And What size grow tent kits do you prefer ? Well fams, you have the chance to try out one of the free Mars Hydro grow tent kits this month, since we'll pick a tester for our TS1000+2x2ft tent kits. Excited!:thumb:
Time: May 13-26th:love:
Participation rules
: :love:
1. #marshydrogrowtkit
2. @ 2 friends
3. Answer questions
(Find the answer on the specified page.)
Winner will be randomly selected by random number generator on May 27th.
Notice: :love:
No offensive words and other talks while answering the questions.
Mars Hydro TS1000 Grow kit Giveaway.png

Love y’all at mars hydro. The TS1000 I ordered 3 days ago will do amazing for me. I’ll save up and try to buy a 2x2 tent next payday.. doing good 1 auto LST in 5 gallons of happy frog. It’ll fill the tent and do well

Yes, that little LED panel should be adequate for a 2'x2' space, since you're growing an autoflowering plant and, therefore, can flower it under 18 (or more) hours of light per day. The three things should make a good combination.

Love y’all at mars hydro. The TS1000 I ordered 3 days ago will do amazing for me. I’ll save up and try to buy a 2x2 tent next payday.. doing good 1 auto LST in 5 gallons of happy frog. It’ll fill the tent and do well
I would sugest take a 70x70cm marshydro tent, instead of the 60x60cm, they even have this TS1000 grow tent kit, that comes with the 70x70x160cm tent.
This new TS1000 that comes with the white reflector hood, at 100% dimm covers the corner even at ~55cm inside the 70x70cm tent.

Just a thought :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom