Mars Hydro TS1000 Grow Tent Kit Looking For Tester

#marshydrogrowkit

Answer: if starting off, I'd pick up a kit from Mars Hydro. They seem to have top notch equipment, at very fair prices.
Kits are also a great way to expand your grow spaces in a hurry.
Having already purchased most of what's needed for my grows, I now look at individual purchases of equipment (which is also easier on the wallet).
@HPS Only @TwelveCoffee

#marshydrogrowkit

Answer: if starting off, I'd pick up a kit from Mars Hydro. They seem to have top notch equipment, at very fair prices.
Kits are also a great way to expand your grow spaces in a hurry.
Having already purchased most of what's needed for my grows, I now look at individual purchases of equipment (which is also easier on the wallet).
@HPS Only @TwelveCoffee
Well said @Rexer I originally was going to convert a closet into a 4x8 but stuff happened and @Bill284 opened my eyes to the risk of fire using panda film

Question 6: What do you think is the most important thing in the kits?
Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
3. Answer questions(Find the answer on the specified page.)
4. A question can only be answered once
Specified page link:
Q6 What do you think the most important thing in the kits.png

#marshydrogrowkit @Bill284 and @LKABudMan I know you guys are in on this.

Question 4.5: Without C02, how many grams per watt can I get?
Answer: 3 grams per watt

Question 5: Would you buy a grow kit or individual equipment and why?
Answer: I would buy a whole kit if the kit had everything I needed... But some times I choose to buy separate items as I find some products from some manufacturers just have better stuff.

Hey @Krissi1982 and @backyardagain #marshydrogrowkit is doing a give away.

Question 6: What do you think the most important thing in the kit is?
Answer the most important thing in any grow kit is the light.... Must be good quality to prevent malfunctioning and must be strong to produce too quality medicine.

Question 5: Without C02 how many grams per watt can I harvest?
Answer: 3 grams per watt.
Wait I don't think that was an official question.. rather just Mars showing off :p
questions are in post #2 #36 #66 #90 #141 & #164

grr why am I helping I want the kit :D

Wait I don't think that was an official question.. rather just Mars showing off :p
questions are in post #2 #36 #66 #90 #141 & #164

grr why am I helping I want the kit :D
I figured it was a bonus question and I wasn't taking chances :laugh:

But I did go back and change it

Question 4.5: Without C02, how many grams per watt can I get?
Answer: 3 grams per watt

Question 5: Would you buy a grow kit or individual equipment and why?
Answer: I would buy a whole kit if the kit had everything I needed... But some times I choose to buy separate items as I find some products from some manufacturers just have better stuff.
Hey Happy :ciao: Good morning.
Have we come to a conclusion on which question is which? :rofl:
So I'm going to go with # 6
Most important thing in the kit is a good quality light.:thumb:
@SCGrow420 @Cptncookd check out the #marshydrogrowkit

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Hey Happy :ciao: Good morning.
Have we come to a conclusion on which question is which? :rofl:
So I'm going to go with # 6
Most important thing in the kit is a good quality light.:thumb:
@SCGrow420 @Cptncookd check out the #marshydrogrowkit

Stay safe :cool:
Bill
Awwww c'mon bill I'm just creating controlled chaos.....are you sure it isn't a secret question?......they did post it ;) :rofl:

Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
3. Answer questions(Find the answer on the specified page.)
4. A question can only be answered once
Specified page link:
Q6 What do you think the most important thing in the kits.png
#marshydrogrowkit

@Bill284 @HappyHazmat88

I think the right light, to cover tent size

Awwww c'mon bill I'm just creating controlled chaos.....are you sure it isn't a secret question?......they did post it ;) :rofl:
Multiple choice, open book, peaking at each others answers, essay question, bonus question, controlled chaos.... Yep! This is a high school test classroom. :rofl:

#marshydrogrowtkit

@Sparkey224 hope all is well my friend long time no hear!
Q1) @Mars Hydro recommennts2-4 plants in a 2x2 grow tent.
Q2)
#marshydrogrowtkit

@Sparkey224 hope all is well my friend long time no hear!
Q1) @Mars Hydro recommennts2-4 plants in a 2x2 grow tent.
Question 2: Which tent is suitable for put two plants?
Answer to Q#2=
Mars Hydro 24''X24''X55'' indoor grow tent uses 1680D Oxford cloth and heavy-duty zippers to prevent light leaks, capable of holding 1-3 plants in a variety of empty spaces in the home such as wardrobes, cupboards, balconies...usually applied as a separate nursery for seedling and veg room.

#marshydrogrowkit question 6; What do you think is the most important thing in the kits?

Are you asking what item or what do we value in a kit?
The light is the most important Item when selecting a kit. Reasonable longevity of all the products is the quality most people want most. An OK light spectrum for 8 weeks is better than a perfect spectrum for 4 weeks or a zipper that won't close mid flower. Nothing is worse than equipment failure mid grow.

6th question is out

@Cnickson21

@Tokin Roll

#marshydrogrowkit question 6; What do you think is the most important thing in the kits?

Are you asking what item or what do we value in a kit?
The light is the most important Item when selecting a kit. Reasonable longevity of all the products is the quality most people want most. An OK light spectrum for 8 weeks is better than a perfect spectrum for 4 weeks or a zipper that won't close mid flower. Nothing is worse than equipment failure mid grow.

6th question is out

@Cnickson21

@Tokin Roll

Thanks for tag mate but I've given up theres loads of contestants and I believe the 3 I've answered enough believe if goin to win I'm going to with the 3 thanks mate hope ure well but ts1000 is amazing and going a great job!! N I believe best part of the kit would be ourselfs

received_713061309939196.jpeg

20220523_144215.jpg

Q2)

Question 2: Which tent is suitable for put two plants?
Answer to Q#2=
Mars Hydro 24''X24''X55'' indoor grow tent uses 1680D Oxford cloth and heavy-duty zippers to prevent light leaks, capable of holding 1-3 plants in a variety of empty spaces in the home such as wardrobes, cupboards, balconies...usually applied as a separate nursery for seedling and veg room.
Q#3)Question 3: What size fan is suitable for a 70X70X160CM tent?
answer = 4 inch fan

Question 5: Would you choose a grow kits or individual equipments? why?
Answer to Q5)= kits seem much more simple to work with for a new grower just getting into it, but if something isn't for you having options in the kit would be pretty cool!
Answer to Q6)= I would think the light source since without out a light you can't grow a plant!

Back
Top Bottom