Mars Hydro TS1000 Grow Tent Kit Looking For Tester

Question 5: Would you choose a grow kits or individual equipments? why?
Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
3. Answer questions(Find the answer on the specified page.)
4. A question can only be answered once
Specified page link:
Q5 Would you choose a grow kits or individual equ(1).png

Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
Specified page link:
. #marshydrogrowkit. @InTheShed @Krissi1982 I’m running outta friends lol :( :(.

I prefer to pick apart my own kit. Even tho it comes with an extra coin or 2. Larger light for the tents for one. Better air flow for 2. And you kinda get stay in the ball park by creating your own kit. @Mars Hydro has it all now. And in all sizes. So you literally can fully customize a tent to your own personal growing preference. Don t get me wrong. The kit is great. But I choose to build my own. And that’s why. Good luck all.

Tomorrows my birthday. Maybe my rep will say hi and send a gift lol jk Stella if that’a you on here.

Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
Specified page link:
#marshydrogrowkit
@ja horsey @ha5hman

As a first time grower I opted to go with the kit. The kit took a lot of pressure off of sourcing out the correct stuff as a newbie. I’m very glad I went the way I did.

Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
Specified page link:
#marshydrogrowkit
@Rexer @Tbe
grow kit if I had money, individual so far as I dont have,lol

#marshydrogrowkit

@Moto258 @Martywhu you can increase chances by answering all the questions
they are in posts #2 #36 #66 #90 & #141 answer each time with the hashtag from above and @ two members.

Answer Question 5 : Well I feel full kit offering is relatively new with a brand offering everything, growshops would cobble together a kit they offer with parts from different brands.. but seeing the Mars Hydro kit now comes with, tent, light, fan, filter, even pots & nets, cables, ducting and timer and temperature/hygro meter it's kinda a no-brainer to start out with a kit.

#marshydrogrowkit question 5;
Is this the essay portion to see if we are cheating off each others papers like high school?:D

If you are new to indoor growing or setting up a new stand alone grow, the kits are definitely a good way to go. Bulk price, and you don't have to worry bought forgetting any key parts. After growing for a while you end up with pieces and parts so you only need maybe 50% of the kit. But having more new toys is always a good thing.

5th question is out

@Cnickson21

@Tokin Roll

Hi @Mars Hydro!! I was wondering, since you guys are putting us through the paces, if a question in return about this kit would be allowed? Lol. I am wondering if the fan/filter combo must be set up as pictured for everything to function properly or if I wanted to say, put it on the floor, would that work as well?

Thanks so much! It's fun to have a contest you have to work for a little, lol!

@Jon well you could put the filter on the floor and the fan at one of the exhausts at the top and have the duct inbetween, it's pictured that way on of their kit photo's as well.
Thanks @Fenderbender, I musta missed that. I have currently in my 3x3 the filter on the floor with the fan attached to it and the outflow plastic 6" round pipe going up the corner. It was the only way I could get my light high enough for the grow, otherwise the fan/filter would have cost me a foot. That's why I asked. It looks as if you could easily do it that way, and also that there's at least 4" of space around the light for the 4" pipe. :thanks:

@Jon, well yes having both below and then thrusting it through exhaust duct would also work.. or well outside of the tent is also possible.. but right I get it my tent is 180cm and I have everything mounted in the top which does mean I can't hoist my light all the way up, and I have to confine the canopy to a certain height as you want some space in between. I guess with a 160cm tent like this becomes even more of an issue.

Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
Specified page link:
#marshydrogrowkit
@Bill284 hehe once before ya(?) :cheesygrinsmiley:
@Tokin Roll

Q5 A: Obviously grow kit if the kit meets all my needs. But most of the times buying the parts and gear individually.
Grow kits seem to be getting more popular as you can save a big penny with it.
However grow kits should be more customisable for customer needs.

#marshydrogrowkit
@bi0la @Rob Bogart
Q5 A: I myself would Obviously take the grow kit as it would mean more space to grow indoors since I have the available room if I did get one. And also it would keep some plants locked away so that they smell less haha. But I would take the other equipment separately also if. I wasn’t looking for everything or was in need of everything so that’s another reason why I would choose to get the grow tent ! Thank you very much @Mars Hydro for giving us guys an opportunity at winning some amazing gear off you guys! And the best of luck to everyone who is also joining in.

@Melville Hobbes @Bill284

New questions boys

Question 5 : I tried doing it on my own with what little I could afford, so this time around I would like to try a kit. Ask me after I win and complete the grow and I’ll give you a full essay.

#marshydrogrowkit
#marshydrogrowkit
Question #5 I'd rather have the equipment so I can put it in a room bigger than
The average tent.
Big room to show off your light. :thumb:
@Fardnagit and @Drumshabo Check out the draw.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

#marshydrogrowkit

I prefer to put my kit together in order to have more control over light colour/intensity, airflow, temps/RH etc
I like to be able to tweak absolutely everything, corresponding to how the plant looks

@Skunksta will know what I mean, @Paul Squiggle - no chance :rofl:

Hi @Mars Hydro!! I was wondering, since you guys are putting us through the paces, if a question in return about this kit would be allowed? Lol. I am wondering if the fan/filter combo must be set up as pictured for everything to function properly or if I wanted to say, put it on the floor, would that work as well?

Thanks so much! It's fun to have a contest you have to work for a little, lol!
You can put the fan where you think it's right. And the fan works fine when it's on the floor.

You can put the fan where you think it's right. And the fan works fine when it's on the floor.
If you put it on the floor would you then have to run extra lengths of duct to make sure it would still filter and have proper flow? Also I agree with @Jon trivia contests are fun

#marshydrogrowkit

@bo man 420 @Haab Himself

If I were just beginning, a kit all the way. It takes the guess work out of equipment and gets you up and running super quickly. However, I do believe that as you get more experienced, and figure out what you like and what works for you, that picking a setup individually tends to be what works best.

Back
Top Bottom