Mars Hydro TSL 2000 LED Grow Light

Well your find on here nothing but happy mars customers tbh.
I have a good friend who has a SF and its a great little light.
BUT its a hot plate and needs a fan blowing over it to keep temps down some.
SF my friend has fell behind in forms of specs and light choice.
Try there new lights not the older ones SP/FC/FCE.
I know this is old but I was continuously searching through sites videos, documents concerning to to growing certain plants , etc, I did some homework concerning these grow lights, I decided to join t on here to see information, this is all over the world & every thing, every place, environments are different, I have gotten mislead by info on here on THC Farmer , they say use this not that, but on the contrary I found out that SpiderFarmer is the better choice over Mars Hydro , there's a few companies that went out & bought 1 to review these are free lance reviewers they don't get nothing out of it except the respect from their viewers, after all said & done he rated them by customer service value & what the light was leading whether the paperwork corresponds to the readings, Spider Farmer came up 1st on customer service and their readings matches what they are advertising which Mars Hydro gave him a few graphs of their previous lights not the 1 he wanted , which he never gotten an answer from them, but if you're old fashioned like me , back in the 90s we had H.M & H.P.S I knew the wattage for the bulb without worrying whether if it'll fit my space or not LEDs you're in a needle in a haystacks when it comes to LEDs

HIGH EFFICIENCY ENERGY SAVING PLANT LIGHT, Only 300 watts true output with 704 PCS LEDs, more scientifically and energy-efficient!
I bought 2 2000 watt light paid 75 bucks from China & a friend that has all thesze gadgets to read the wattage out of the lamp on how many amperage, etc, I paid 75 bucks for 1 light a few months back still working like a charm my plants are growing well but ran into a little issue with the lights after I was mislead, they say you got a cheap @ss light , I was like no I got people I know have nurseries and has these tools to read them, he came over and tested the light the reading came with 2000 watts from the bottom of the light, told him I Have this box that another light is in , brand new in the box, the only test the accuracy is from the amp meter, the plants grew nicely & draws about 9 amps from a 2000 watt light plugged the other light,in connection with the light then poof the breaker flipped not to mention a humidifier ,the carbon filter & the fans in the tent, the only thing I can say YOU BETTER SHOP AROUND , you better shop around

Well your find on here nothing but happy mars customers tbh.
I have a good friend who has a SF and its a great little light.
BUT its a hot plate and needs a fan blowing over it to keep temps down some.
SF my friend has fell behind in forms of specs and light choice.
Try there new lights not the older ones SP/FC/FCE.
they didn't have the fans on top to draw the heat out? would be nice to tell us what it was wether it was a SF 1000, 2000, 4000 up to 7000 these are lights specifically for SpiderFarmer which after see what Mars has done to the guy I stayed away from them

SF2000 and i have more than a few led lights of my own.
P1000/XS2000/XS4000/FC3000/FCE3000 all have my grows on this site.
So i have a lot of knowledge with these models.
And i would not swap any other than maybe the P1000 for my friends.
they didn't have the fans on top to draw the heat out? would be nice to tell us what it was wether it was a SF 1000, 2000, 4000 up to 7000 these are lights specifically for SpiderFarmer which after see what Mars has done to the guy I stayed away from them
Did not think any of the models you named have fans on the top?
Do they you sound like you did the research
We are in the age of passive cooled now , all mine are fanless now.
Hence you wanting the BEST heat sinks you can get on your lights.
Unless its a bar light which i feel the better ones allow you to remove the psu to reduce heat.

;)

I bought 2 2000 watt light paid 75 bucks from China & a friend that has all thesze gadgets to read the wattage out of the lamp on how many amperage, etc, I paid 75 bucks for 1 light a few months back still working like a charm my plants are growing well but ran into a little issue with the lights after I was mislead, they say you got a cheap @ss light , I was like no I got people I know have nurseries and has these tools to read them, he came over and tested the light the reading came with 2000 watts from the bottom of the light, told him I Have this box that another light is in , brand new in the box, the only test the accuracy is from the amp meter, the plants grew nicely & draws about 9 amps from a 2000 watt light plugged the other light,in connection with the light then poof the breaker flipped not to mention a humidifier ,the carbon filter & the fans in the tent, the only thing I can say YOU BETTER SHOP AROUND , you better shop around
It was a faze led companies went though adding a 0 to the name making it look like 2000 watt
when it was 200 watt most if not all did this for a time.
Thats buyer error not looking at full specs.
Not many do this any more.
AND my friend all parts in all these lights come from china its that simple.
even if assembled in another country.

PS. mate 75 buck for 2000 watt lights you really should of know better.
You cant buy a HPS 1000 watt for that.
Live and learn you made a bad buy cant really call out mars if you have never owned one
And only watched vids.

I was thinking of changing which I'm familiar with they have some nice HID kits ot lowes for like $250 but these lights are working so can't complain. I can wait but they are lasting & growing but I found the issue with the leaves which was corrected you going to tell me that it's not working? especially budding BIG BUDS using 24 watt Cf Ls

pic.jpg

pic 2.jpg

20220116_133742.jpg

20220116_133840.jpg

big-buds-under-cfl-grow-lights-cannabis-sm.jpg

Great grow. Nice work.
I would say take a few weeks in the so forum.
Check out the results of leds your after.
Don’t listen to some muppet on YouTube
Get it first hand from growers growing with.
What ever light your looking at. If it’s new
Someone on here will be working with it.
:)

I seen a guy using those 50 dollar lights similia to the ones I have, he harvested around a QP a plant it's not bad for each plant , that'll work for me, it's all for me ,, all personal ,lol

Back
Top Bottom