Mars-Hydro TSL-2000: Unboxing & Installation

YES!

That'd be great, and a common-sense solution that's much better than continually pouring money down a hole.

It'd require things like due diligence when shopping for property and general common sense. But we should be encouraging such things, not retarding them.

Er... We now return you to your regularly-scheduled cannabis thread ;).

Good morning here Ontario Canada .

So old salt I see you have the tsl2000 I got two in my new 4x4x6.5 tent . Just set up today . I don't have my lux meter going too hopefully get it this week. But they look so amazing . Any advice where I should keep the lights in inches by chance ? Until I get my lux meter which I then covert to ppfd.

Thank you in advance. Should be out to 50 percent ?

They were in 3x3x6 with unit farm ufo 120 cree led mix.

I should add they are on day 30 ish with out looking at calendar. Appreciate any advice.how do I fold these hanger strings in half to conserve space too ? Hmm. 3 gal coco fabric pots.

Late to the party, took a wrong turn at Albuquerque...but I’m here now though...looking good Salty! :passitleft:

So old salt I see you have the tsl2000 I got two in my new 4x4x6.5 tent . Just set up today . I don't have my lux meter going too hopefully get it this week. But they look so amazing . Any advice where I should keep the lights in inches by chance ? Until I get my lux meter which I then covert to ppfd.

I should add they are on day 30 ish with out looking at calendar. Appreciate any advice.how do I fold these hanger strings in half to conserve space too ? Hmm. 3 gal coco fabric pots.

Follow the recommendations on the Mars Hydro website as a start, then watch your plants and adjust accordingly.

While you are waiting for that meter, you can use an app on your cell phone. They are available for both IOS and Android.

Hi Kingjoe, you don't need to dim the light just adjust the height of the light will be enough. :hookah:
During seedling: above 30'', the light is strong in your 4x4 tent, put it around 30~35'' :love::love::love:
During seedling: around 18~24''. start from higher and then move down wards step by step if they plants are not getting any negative feedback :circle-of-love:
During flowering: around 12~18''. :yummy:
Hopefully this will be of some help :) If you have more question regarding the light, feel free to let me know. ;)

Hi Kingjoe, you don't need to dim the light just adjust the height of the light will be enough. :hookah:
During seedling: above 30'', the light is strong in your 4x4 tent, put it around 30~35'' :love::love::love:
During seedling: around 18~24''. start from higher and then move down wards step by step if they plants are not getting any negative feedback :circle-of-love:
During flowering: around 12~18''. :yummy:
Hopefully this will be of some help :) If you have more question regarding the light, feel free to let me know. ;)
Thank you Sara should have posted on Yoru thread my bad.

Just dealing with a head ache . Out fee grand and a mess from scum bag sad human being of a contractor.
I love that you marked the percentage s 100/50/25 for power . Makes it easy . I used a Philipps screwdriver #1 it works but barely . What is the proper tool I need the adjust them dim or turn up. I got them dialed into 30-35 thou lux.at tops. So what is that if. I remember around 200-300 ppfd currently day 28 veg. Ppm around 400-450 going easy this time .

Thank you for all the help sorry old salt to Jack Yoru thread bud

Thank you Sara should have posted on Yoru thread my bad.

Just dealing with a head ache . Out fee grand and a mess from scum bag sad human being of a contractor.
I love that you marked the percentage s 100/50/25 for power . Makes it easy . I used a Philipps screwdriver #1 it works but barely . What is the proper tool I need the adjust them dim or turn up. I got them dialed into 30-35 thou lux.at tops. So what is that if. I remember around 200-300 ppfd currently day 28 veg. Ppm around 400-450 going easy this time .

Thank you for all the help sorry old salt to Jack Yoru thread bud
No problem, and a kind reminder on the screw driver size should be aound 3mm, no bigger ones. ;) We might also upgrading on the dimmer function in the future, since at first we didn't put this funtion into a main consideration, so lack some thought on it. Will trying to make it better later. :Namaste:

full

Front View, Left to Right: Cream & Cheese, Candida, Sapphire Scout

This is day 26 of flower. I don't think It's the best this light can do, as I really thinned out the plants for a seed run.

full

Granddaddy Purple Under the Mars Hydro TSW-2000

Granddaddy Purple is 98 days in from the seed drop, and will enter the flowering stage this week. The plant is in a Mars Hydro 3' X 3' tent, with an actual footprint of 100cm X 100cm. The light is the TSW-2000, with exactly the same LED boards and drivers as the TSL-2000. The tent has about a 3 sq ft or 0.3 m^2 greater floor area, and is a foot (30cm) taller than your tent. The plant touches both sides of the tent, or is 100cm in diameter and 82cm tall. I can raise the light another 15-20cm while keeping the proper distance from the canopy. This is possible by replacing the wire hangers with a short piece of chain, and moving the fan and filter out of the tent. The pot is on a Lazy Susan for easy plant maintenance.

Hi @VanIslandConnoisseur , thank you for ordering Mars Hydro lights, right now we have @Ganjagrandaddy finished a round with Mars TSL 2000, he meet the cal and mag problem and solved, it influenced a little on the harvest, but he still get over 1g/w. I am sure with experience, you will get better and better growing results too, :circle-of-love:

Hi @VanIslandConnoisseur , thank you for ordering Mars Hydro lights, right now we have @Ganjagrandaddy finished a round with Mars TSL 2000, he meet the cal and mag problem and solved, it influenced a little on the harvest, but he still get over 1g/w. I am sure with experience, you will get better and better growing results too, :circle-of-love:
Thanks sara, i will be a pro in no time, and old salt!!! Im smokin some purple berry my buddys sellin, its gd purple with blueberry

Thanks sara, i will be a pro in no time, and old salt!!! Im smokin some purple berry my buddys sellin, its gd purple with blueberry
It is true mate. these lights are very capable. they suck the cal mag and I had to use it through the grow in the end. it affected yield but my lack of experience of Led also played a part. Dont beat yourself up over a lower yield at all. it is all a learning curve, every grow. For most of us , training is the winning combo with environmental factors dialed in too. The Mars lights sort the lighting and thankfully dont blow the heat up either for me but I didnt consider a less penetrative led until late in the flowering. I still got a decent yield but knowing how they work now , gives me a good insight into what I needed to do for this second grow with them. Salt is a pro matey and well worth a listen to. maybe try quadlining, it is a simple lst method that can maximise in small spaces. I love it

It is true mate. these lights are very capable. they suck the cal mag and I had to use it through the grow in the end. it affected yield but my lack of experience of Led also played a part. Dont beat yourself up over a lower yield at all. it is all a learning curve, every grow. For most of us , training is the winning combo with environmental factors dialed in too. The Mars lights sort the lighting and thankfully dont blow the heat up either for me but I didnt consider a less penetrative led until late in the flowering. I still got a decent yield but knowing how they work now , gives me a good insight into what I needed to do for this second grow with them. Salt is a pro matey and well worth a listen to. maybe try quadlining, it is a simple lst method that can maximise in small spaces. I love it
Okay thank you very much, i will be lsting but i may try quadlining 1 and go from there! Ive seen it and looks effective!

Okay thank you very much, i will be lsting but i may try quadlining 1 and go from there! Ive seen it and looks effective!
the thread here is excellent and so easy to follow and replicate too. 1st few pages show some amazing examples and how to's. Link is in my thread below. need anything , give me a shout mate . always happy to help.

Back
Top Bottom