Mars-Hydro TSL-2000: Unboxing & Installation

we cant order from it in aus though, which is a bumber
From tomorrow we can order online, but some place needs to preorder. If you are willing to pay custom tax, we are willing to pay extra money to ship from China for you directly. :D

You must read Robin Hobb novels, Metal Halide?

now where talking, ill be hunting 2 towards the start of next month, Thanks again sarah. sorry for the hijacked thread
No problem. :D I am sure everywhere is in stock next month. :circle-of-love::bong:

You changed your avarta, haha! :circle-of-love:

Yes. I need to get one of a Mars-Hydro LED. This one was just a trial run to make sure that I remembered how to correctly add an avatar image to my account.

Old Salt, that's a nice looking LED panel. I've got its little brother. It is about to go into use between a couple of SP-150s. I really like the newest product lines from Mars-Hydro. And I like having three separate lights; this gives me the option of having them at different heights in case one or more plants get out of hand; it even means I can move one of them into a separate space if I want to. If they were higher-powered devices, I wouldn't be able to run them all at the same time, which means that - together - they come real close to hitting my personal "sweet spot."

The mostly white light is appreciated, too. Possibly even more by me than by the plants ;) .

Hey everyone! We released the Mars TS 2000 now! Now if you live in Canada, Austrilia, Russia, you can order directly from our website. :Rasta:
If you are in US, UK, EU countries, you might need to wait and preorder, new stock is around Middle of June. BTW, if you are willing to pay the custom tax and want the light immediately, we are also willing to pay the extra shipping fee for you to ship from China directly. Cheers! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

I like having three separate lights; this gives me the option of having them at different heights in case one or more plants get out of hand; it even means I can move one of them into a separate space if I want to.

I agree multiple lights in a grow space is a good idea. Intensity control is available using height with this method. The same thing can be accomplished with two or more sets of LEDs in the same fixture, with each set having their own intensity control. The TS-2000 lights have intensity controls for two sets of LEDs, but it's more of a 'set and forget' adjustment. A panel with a potentiometer for each group of LEDs would be nice for the TSL-2000. I'm not sure if it would provide added value to the TSW-2000.

I have two 2' X 4' tents in operation now. The 5' tall tent has the TSL-2000, and the 7' tall tent has my DIY COB light. I missed the boat with my DIY light in this regard. I chose the following configuration:

1 2 1 2
2 1 2 1

for connecting the COBs to the two drivers. The two drivers share an intensity control. This has the advantage of not losing the light over any section of the tent, but sacrifices the ability to control the intensity for each side. There are trade-offs which must be made when designing a light fixture.

Yes. I need to get one of a Mars-Hydro LED. This one was just a trial run to make sure that I remembered how to correctly add an avatar image to my account.

Old Salt, that's a nice looking LED panel. I've got its little brother. It is about to go into use between a couple of SP-150s. I really like the newest product lines from Mars-Hydro. And I like having three separate lights; this gives me the option of having them at different heights in case one or more plants get out of hand; it even means I can move one of them into a separate space if I want to. If they were higher-powered devices, I wouldn't be able to run them all at the same time, which means that - together - they come real close to hitting my personal "sweet spot."

The mostly white light is appreciated, too. Possibly even more by me than by the plants ;) .
:laugh::laugh::laugh: I got you! I changed mine last year, the previous one was used for around 5 years. lol I love the new one! :morenutes: and glad you love the new lights. hopefully see your grow soon. :ganjamon:

I got you! I changed mine last year

I just changed it again. I do not know if I will keep it, though. I am not a fan of the new "circular" restriction. It would be nice if the thing was large enough to show some detail. Actually, I wish the boss would enable animated .GIF avatar images (and of a slightly larger - and square/rectangular - size). I'd like to have one that cycled through various views of both the SP-150 and TS-1000 products - and the Mars-Hydro grow tent - while I'm using them. But animated avatars haven't been used here for years :( . I can understand why, when you run a server that's accessed by many thousands of people (many, many times) per year, the bills can add up and any small thing done to cut down on the bandwidth can be significant when multiplied by the number of views.

I just changed it again. I do not know if I will keep it, though. I am not a fan of the new "circular" restriction. It would be nice if the thing was large enough to show some detail. Actually, I wish the boss would enable animated .GIF avatar images (and of a slightly larger - and square/rectangular - size). I'd like to have one that cycled through various views of both the SP-150 and TS-1000 products - and the Mars-Hydro grow tent - while I'm using them. But animated avatars haven't been used here for years :( . I can understand why, when you run a server that's accessed by many thousands of people (many, many times) per year, the bills can add up and any small thing done to cut down on the bandwidth can be significant when multiplied by the number of views.

The avatars are also pushed out with the notifications for those that have them enabled. That must take up a bunch of bandwidth as well.

Extreme calcium deficiency? IDK, haven't had my coffee yet and your lighting is not helpful to getting a good look at the plant.

Back
Top Bottom