Mars Hydro TSW-2000 LED Grow Light Looking For Tester!

After long time anaylize every grower's entry words and pictures, :lot-o-toke:and after a heated discussion with my colleagues. :love::love::love: We've made decision to make our Winner @stoneotter :yahoo: Congrats Winner ! :theband:

We pick him because he shows great talent in growing and also have nice feedback pictures three times, haha :hippy:I am sure if @stoneotter get our light and tent, he will be able to growing with exellent result as well. We hope more ppl will see how the light works, :kiss:

BTW, Winner ,please PM me your shipping address, so I can arrange shipment for ya! :theband: On Monday!

I usually uses America time, which is around 3.00pm in China. If we have activity, we will use this time to start and finish. But I am always available in the morning from 8.30am to 5.30pm of East 8 Zone time. :D

After long time anaylize every grower's entry words and pictures, :lot-o-toke:and after a heated discussion with my colleagues. :love::love::love: We've made decision to make our Winner @stoneotter :yahoo: Congrats Winner ! :theband:

We pick him because he shows great talent in growing and also have nice feedback pictures three times, haha :hippy:I am sure if @stoneotter get our light and tent, he will be able to growing with exellent result as well. We hope more ppl will see how the light works, :kiss:

BTW, Winner ,please PM me your shipping address, so I can arrange shipment for ya! :theband: On Monday!
Holy Moly! I can't believe it! This is so cool to be a full spectrum light owner and have the perfect tent to go with it. I'm tearing my gorilla tent down to replace it with this beauty. Oh the thoughts. First thought? Fatter, juicier, danker bud!
I've been green with envy watching awesome bud grown with these new lights. It's going to be a party next grow at my house with this equipment and everybody's invited!
Thank you very much :love: Smoke Sara and Mars Hydro:love:! I can't wait to try these awesome gifts out!

Back
Top Bottom