Mars Hydro TSW-2000 LED Grow Light Looking For Tester!

If I win anything's at all. Im going to vry I bet.

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent , I will have a light that will help me in countless ways. Like Keeping heat down in the summer. How about its quietness in the house. Maybe the bedroom. This light uses the Mean Well Driver! That driver has a 7 year warrantee if I buy it at a store. There's no better driver made. Attach that to Cree and Osram LED's/COBs and we have the ultimate Full Spectrum Light with Penetration capabilities to go deep into my plants. All this at less than 310 watts draw at the wall. (Be still my heart) They say 1.5 grams of bud per watt with this light. I call that state of the art.
Don't even get me going about the tent with it's welded metal corners and double stitching all around and heavy duty zippers! This package is a huge improvement for me! If I'm going to grow in earth, I'd like to grow with Mars Hydro!

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent I invite everyone here who entered to join me on my pheno hunt. I will also hold a poll and let the people decide whether we hunt Gods Gift BX1 (GDP x OG Kush) or Cookies and Chem ( Exotic Genetix Cookies n Cream x Top Dawg’s Stardawg).

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent , I will see what that gear can help me grow. I'm aiming for massive dense buds.

Oft! Now that's how you do it mate!
I've been trying to figure how to get autos to do that for ages but I can't get the stunting quite right.
What's your method for achieving that result if you don't mind? Any special treatment?

Oft! Now that's how you do it mate!
I've been trying to figure how to get autos to do that for ages but I can't get the stunting quite right.
What's your method for achieving that result if you don't mind? Any special treatment?

Thanks, well this girl actually had a bit of a rough life. I propagated her in an aeroponic setup where she got stuck for too long due to space issues. I had 3 plants in a small 5 liter bucket for a whole month. I burnt 2 misters during this month because I couldn't keep up with the nute level in the bucket. The plants sat for too long without mist and roots got way to hot. They were horribly infected by root rot and I had to prune most of the roots off. Then I put them in coco and they started to flower the next day.
On the pic the plant is missing its main bud and a few more of the bigger buds. They got bud rot.

Thanks, well this girl actually had a bit of a rough life. I propagated her in an aeroponic setup where she got stuck for too long due to space issues. I had 3 plants in a small 5 liter bucket for a whole month. I burnt 2 misters during this month because I couldn't keep up with the nute level in the bucket. The plants sat for too long without mist and roots got way to hot. They were horribly infected by root rot and I had to prune most of the roots off. Then I put them in coco and they started to flower the next day.
On the pic the plant is missing its main bud and a few more of the bigger buds. They got bud rot.
Ahh ya jammy sod. You managed to perfectly stunt it by accident.
There's a dude I used to speak to that grows autos that way deliberately. I've tried it quite a few times and came very close once but lost most of it to rot :(
Can do it by giving them a transplant at the right time and giving the roots a good stressing out when you do it and the result is exactly what you've got.
How much did she yield?
I'll master doing those one day. Thinking about starting a few smaller autos for a Christmas crop so if I do I'll try it again on one of them :)

Ahh ya jammy sod. You managed to perfectly stunt it by accident.
There's a dude I used to speak to that grows autos that way deliberately. I've tried it quite a few times and came very close once but lost most of it to rot :(
Can do it by giving them a transplant at the right time and giving the roots a good stressing out when you do it and the result is exactly what you've got.
How much did she yield?
I'll master doing those one day. Thinking about starting a few smaller autos for a Christmas crop so if I do I'll try it again on one of them :)

I was really surprised when she flowered that well after I cut off most of the roots. It wasn't very much root mass to bury in the coco...
I got 237 grams + whatever was lost to the bud rot from her. Cutting the rot off the buds was like cutting through fresh broccoli or cauliflower. The buds were very dense.

Wow that's a result and a half anyway. She looks like you could get 4 of them In a square meter no?

At first I had 3 plants in a 2x4 foot tent, and at the end I had 2 so she had a grow space of 2 foot squared.

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent , I will start from seed, provide weekly updates with pictures, grow using nutrients, run from seed to harvest. Already have a 4 inch carbon filter and fan for the set up, and 8 inch clip on fan for air circulation. I will even let Mars Hydro decide if they want a seed production run or a regular harvest with a smoke report.

2016-01-27-07-57-38-868.jpg

Good luck to everyone that enters the draw, and thank you Salt (you are a scholar and a gentleman) for honorably stepping down so others may have an increased opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom