Mars Hydro TSW-2000 LED Grow Light Looking For Tester!

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Hey whats up 420 growers ! Mars Hydro here again! :circle-of-love:

Now that I see many growers using our Mars SP 250 lights, Mars SP 150 lights, Mars TS 1000 lights, and also Mars TSL 2000 lights, I seldom see anyone growing with our TSW-2000 lights here. :)So this time, I would like to put the prize like: :green_heart:

Mars TSW-2000 together with a Mars Hydro 3x3 grow tent.

I hope more growers can see how this light works and will enjoy the growing on the forum. :hippy::hippy:

What the winner needs to be capable of: (IMPORTANT :love:)
- Have growing experience at least 2 years.
- Will post a journal here which is under the TSW-2000 and Mars tent

Rules to join: (IMPORTANT :love:)
- Post under this thread:
"If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent , I will xxx " , add a picture of your growing you think that can prove you have good growing skills. (Each menber can post at most 3 times) :cheer:
- Time: From Aug. 12~ Aug 23.
- Mars Hydro Team will pick one winner on Aug: 24 and announce the winner based on the posts and picture you shared. :love:
- Mars Hydro will also pick 5 menber to send lucky gift to thank you for participating. :yahoo:

I know most of you are waiting for this, so what do you waiting for, the party is started!
:party::party::party::party::party:

I just finish setting up my new Mars TSW 2000Mars ! I will use it to for final push for 3 Fem Jack Herer in their last four weeks to start running with it... My next grow will be handled exclusively by my Mars TSW 2000 Quantum Board; If I won this contest I'll run a journal for the entirety of the grow by doing entries and updating pictures every couple of days and sharing on performance by the lights and tent. I've have been growing cannabis for many years and tend to produce an average of 5 to 9 ounces per plant depending on strain and growing medium. I expect to improve timelines and yields by using my Mars TSW 2000 Quantum Board. I could be ready to set up a journal and start the seeds within 24 hours of arrival of Mars light and tent... the results of a crop grown with two Mars TSW 2000's would be phenomenal & I could do a wonderful job of growing a lot of high quality buds! :thumb:... In any event good luck to every one.

Attachments

• hydromars.jpg
    hydromars.jpg
    812.8 KB · Views: 947
  • NL1.jpg
    NL1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,048
  • NLPM01.jpg
    NLPM01.jpg
    840.9 KB · Views: 920
Well the exclusions pump me, even though I would have complied with all else....

However I hope those rules dont exclude me from the freebie..?!?!?
;)

Good luck everyone....

You're a very benevolent member @Old Salt , :thumb:

You're a very benevolent member @Old Salt , :thumb:

Not really. I have more lights than I can use with two 2' X 4' tents. In the order I got them:
- King X6 Dimmable 1800W COB LED Grow Light
- DIY dimmable 8 X Citizen CLU-048-1216 3500°K COB
- Mars Hydro TSL-2000
- Mars Hydro SP-250

Whoever wins will have an excellent light and tent combination.

Oh man would I love to win this. I currently have a journal going with the ts1000 series with ww' s. If given the chance I'd treat it like a fulltime job with overtime. I have more then enough room and time. I am mars hydro all way. Started with an older 300w unit and quickly moved to the TSseries. Please count me in on this. I'd love to showcase how much I love mars hydro.

Oh man would I love to win this. I currently have a journal going with the ts1000 series with ww' s. If given the chance I'd treat it like a fulltime job with overtime. I have more then enough room and time. I am mars hydro all way. Started with an older 300w unit and quickly moved to the TSseries. Please count me in on this. I'd love to showcase how much I love mars hydro.

You'll need to read the instructions. There's a specific format required:
"If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent , I will xxx " , add a picture of your growing you think that can prove you have good growing skills. (Each menber can post at most 3 times)

Don't forget to enter three times for the best chance of winning, ;) :cheesygrinsmiley:

"If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent, I will literally spill my milkshake. I really need to upgrade indoors and a good chance to show other South Africans and the world what your lights can do. So first is my current diy tent. It's a camping cupboard with the shelves cut out and 3 45w cfls. It's pretty obvious I need to up the game here with some mars lights. Then a couple pics to show I'm not completely kak at growing. Pick me and have an awesome day.
IMG_20190813_132754.jpg
IMG_20190813_132741.jpg
IMG_20190415_130152.jpg
IMG_20190813_134450.jpg

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent , I will use them to grow the most exciting cultivars to share for both medicine and pleasure. Full spectrum light is something my girls have never experienced. One fine day soon I hope! Thanks for the opportunity Sara and Mars Hydro! Good luck all.

Good luck to everyone! I literally just purchased my Mars Hydro 3x3 and TSW 2000 today and can't wait to get them set up.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:
welcome to the Marsian club.
@N420 , @Barney86 , @Peter Green , @carcass in it to win it guys and you grow some great examples. good luck.

The Mars Hydro judges are probably going to look at all entries and eliminate those from folks they think don't meet the requirements first. For folks that haven't been a member for over two years, I recommend including your growing experience, and proof of it if you can. Make it easy for the judges to include you as a finalist.

Something to remember as a contestant is that you are competing for a $350 USD prize. Put the effort you think the prize is worth into your entries. They want you to journal your grow with their equipment. Why not include a link to your current journal, if you don't have one in your signature? Demonstrate the best of your journalling skills. Make it easy to choose you as the grand prize winner. Of course if everyone does this, the competition will be fierce. Good luck to all!

Cool contest! Thanks Sara and Mars for doing this. Please sign me up as a contestant... I would definitely replace my aging 2x4 tent for a new Mars Hydro tent, and I really like the new 3x3 format. The light looks very cool too, and I would then be able to directly compare my DIY COB array this time with the TSW-2000 on the very next run. You have seen my journals I hope... I would document the heck out of it.
Good luck everyone!

Cool contest! Thanks Sara and Mars for doing this. Please sign me up as a contestant... I would definitely replace my aging 2x4 tent for a new Mars Hydro tent, and I really like the new 3x3 format. The light looks very cool too, and I would then be able to directly compare my DIY COB array this time with the TSW-2000 on the very next run. You have seen my journals I hope... I would document the heck out of it.
Good luck everyone!
You would be an amazing tester of this tech Emilya. would love to see what magic you could achieve. You have my vote.

Back
Top Bottom