Mars Hydro TSW-2000 LED Grow Light Looking For Tester!

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent I will be able to take care of all my family’s medical needs!!!
62B96E8F-FBFF-4E04-963A-7AD4184B0657.jpeg
6F1B72CD-B2EA-4BA0-B570-5AA7083FA53F.jpeg
4D22E48E-23D9-4CE2-AEE9-9BB9DB1FE497.jpeg
4876D738-377A-4A03-AF59-797DECEAA443.jpeg

@stoneotter Oh my. I'll most likely be starting with a Stankberry and a Northern Lights X Harlequin(stank) and 2 others to be named when I figure it out. Looking to grow some pain meds.

My friend just one Stankberry will fill a 3x3 tent. Where you going to grow the NL X Harly and 2 other plants?

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 Tent, I will be able to grow with equipment capable of producing high quality medicine for other medical users other than myself. ( licensed, legal in Canada )

@SmokeSara thank you for this opportunity. Mars Hydro puts on the greatest contests ever.

For my upcoming grow I was going to do a pheno hunt for a great mother plant that I wanted to keep for a long time as I will be producing for a medical user with specific tastes.

A quality 3x3 tent and a outstanding led light such as the TSW-2000 (not buddering you up I have done my research :laughtwo:) would give me the ability to start me on my road to producing quality product for other medical users not just for myself.

I have been growing for many years both indoor and outdoor. Seriously growing for the past 3 years with moving indoors 100% this year for perpetual grow.

Here is some pics of my indoor grows. I have maxed out what I can produce with the equipment I have, which is only around 1g/watt. :(

Currently : ( still couple weeks till harvest )

20190811_225834.jpg
20190811_224836.jpg

( three weeks to harvest )

20190811_224718.jpg

Previous :

20190702_205957.jpg

20190621_235031.jpg

Thank you again @SmokeSara and Mars Hydro for the consideration.

Good luck everyone, I only have a year of indoor grow experience so I can't enter. ,
I wish it would include outdoor experience, but it doesn't.
Next year. :green_heart:
Again, best of luck to all that qualify. :thumb:

What an awesome comp! I'm going to have to give this one a miss though as I'm already committed with another sponsor. Time is my worst enemy at the moment so I can't promise that I'd be able to keep up. It's for my own good lol. Good luck everyone!
:passitleft:

Ooh yeah I'd love to get in on this action.

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent I will drop a 1lb auto and show what your lights are capable of!!

Heres my best Mars Hydro auto.
2 of the old model 1 600s.
(2x240w I think)
Grown in a 1m X 1m tent but didn't exactly fill it.....
And got 22oz!
Fully documented grow elsewhere.
330316.jpg

I love journalling, I'm always on here .
And above all else I love my Marshys !

If I can get those results with your oldest tech I reckon I could do some damage with your new gear and show it off properly :)

Oh and I've been growing for 4 years now, all documented between 2 other forums and here.
Would love to journal for Mars Hydro. Your lights have done a lot for me so would be nice to say thank you :)

I'm also a still product tester on the forum that journal is on so would be happy to journal my grow there aswell. Was smokesara I believe I dealt with on that forum.

Good few thousand hits on the grow review I done for that journal there too.
(Not bragging lads but its a CV job application so I'll pull out the big
guns :) ) lol.

Well I’ve been growing just over a year but will enter anyways

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent , I will forever be grateful. I will finally be able to get a perpetual grow going for my friends and family needs. Handy for keeping that medicine growing going forward and will definitely come in handy with my mom going in for knee replacement surgery. She’s cool and enjoys her nightly medicine that helps her sleep and deal with her leg/hip pain.

Pics of my 4x4x7 tent grows 1&2

58CCA7AB-C41A-487D-9F6B-6B7A37279926.jpeg
82AC1DFF-6B38-4299-9071-C287BFB8AF6D.jpeg

welcome to the Marsian club.
@N420 , @Barney86 , @Peter Green , @carcass in it to win it guys and you grow some great examples. good luck.
Gracia's amigo :)
still not won anything on here yet so a sponsorship would be braw :)

I only have a year of indoor grow experience so I can't enter
I'm in the same boat as you, John- lots of outdoor,but only 5.5 months of indoor growing..

Good Luck to all you qualified growers-Great contest @SmokeSara !

I'm in the same boat as you, John- lots of outdoor,but only 5.5 months of indoor growing..

Good Luck to all you qualified growers-Great contest @SmokeSara !

next year buddy, we can enter. :thumb:

One question

What is the time limit to start the grow ? My current grow will not be finished until Dec
so may be a bit out of the time frame window ?

Rules to join: (IMPORTANT :love:)
- Post under this thread:
"If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent , I will xxx " , add a picture of your growing you think that can prove you have

Back
Top Bottom