Mars Hydro TSW-2000 LED Grow Light Looking For Tester!

I don’t get to join in on this one 10 months with 420 ! But I’ve been growing for six years this last June . I threw away all my old logs and pics when I came to 420 . You can bet I’ll get there 2(years)
Patient I will be .

Well gosh darn! Another amazing give away from @SmokeSara and the amazing folks at Mars Hydro! I can’t believe I’m lucky enough to qualify for this one! Thank you for the opportunity!

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent , I will do a 60 plant SOG pheno hunt inside it and I’ll journal the whole thing!

Now the eye candy right?

there’s the current tent

There’s the last round of ladies!

thank you for the consideration!

You know that only shows my most recent endeavors... I’d like to also show you all where I’ve come from... it’s really been quite the journey.

It all started in a tiny tiny closet under a mars 2 700w (that I unfortunately lost during a rough patch in my life)

There are my very first two plants

Thanks for takin a look everyone!

Good luck everyone, I only have a year of indoor grow experience so I can't enter. ,
I wish it would include outdoor experience, but it doesn't.
Next year. :green_heart:
Again, best of luck to all that qualify. :thumb:
I'm in the same boat as you, John- lots of outdoor,but only 5.5 months of indoor growing..

Good Luck to all you qualified growers-Great contest @SmokeSara !

@SmokeSara will need to confirm it, but there's nothing I saw in the rules that said it had to be INDOOR growing experience.

Would sure love to win this so I can journal another amazing grow with an even more amazing light. Thanks Mars Hydro and @SmokeSara .
received_410293936247645.jpeg
IMG_20190812_094358.jpg

Well gosh darn! Another amazing give away from @SmokeSara and the amazing folks at Mars Hydro! I can’t believe I’m lucky enough to qualify for this one! Thank you for the opportunity!

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent , I will do a 60 plant SOG pheno hunt inside it and I’ll journal the whole thing!

Now the eye candy right?

there’s the current tent

There’s the last round of ladies!

thank you for the consideration!

Nice plants. Even nicer toes! LOL. :)

And got 22oz!
Fully documented grow elsewhere.

330316.jpg

(Edit
I love journalling, I'm always on here .
And above all else I love my Marshys !
Ya sleeket wee fly bast'yu!
Lol
:thumb:
Good luck, from the short while i've been here i'd guess you ARE 'The guy' to pull off the 1lb heavy girl and thats what I'D want for my product.
What strain(s) you have in mind if you get the swag?
(am catching up here so apols if you've said.)

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent I will grow 2 cheese photoperiod plants. I have the seeds, but use my current tent for autoflowers only.

Here are some of my past babies:
P1020199.JPG

Grow 3 P1Endd.JPG

Caramel Cream Big Bud.JPG

Think I'll shoot my 2nd shot now...

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent I'll try my best to showcase these products.

I'll be starting another run next week. Ready to set up an auxillary location & this promo has perfect timing to fill that void.

I don’t get to join in on this one 10 months with 420 ! But I’ve been growing for six years this last June . I threw away all my old logs and pics when I came to 420 . You can bet I’ll get there 2(years)
Patient I will be .

That's okay, you can hang with us.
I only have to wait another 8 months and I get to enter.

Ya sleeket wee fly bast'yu!
Lol
:thumb:
Good luck, from the short while i've been here i'd guess you ARE 'The guy' to pull off the 1lb heavy girl and thats what I'D want for my product.
What strain(s) you have in mind if you get the swag?
(am catching up here so apols if you've said.)
Thanks mate :)
You'd be surprised how many people can smash my yields for autos indoors though.
Ive spoken to quite a few guys that drop 25-30oz autos all day long with pretty basic set ups.

I've had a few HUGE autos.... that weighed in around 4-5 oz.

Im always a bit skeptical of any number over 8 when talking about autos. Even 8 would be huge..... 20-30.... :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom