Mars Hydro TSW-2000 LED Grow Light Looking For Tester!

One question

What is the time limit to start the grow ? My current grow will not be finished until Dec
so may be a bit out of the time frame window ?

Rules to join: (IMPORTANT :love:)
- Post under this thread:
"If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent , I will xxx " , add a picture of your growing you think that can prove you have
Good question, better within 3 month time. :green_heart:

@All ; No need to be indoor experience 2 years, as long as you have growing experience for 2 years will be fine, but if you have indoors, will be better, :)

And no need to be on 420magazine for over 2 years. Some menber like me is over 6 years, still not 2 years growing experience, but some new menbers might already have over 10 growing experience.
And for the journal, winner needs to start it on 420 within 3 months time. :) The earlier the better. :circle-of-love:

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent , I will be able to increase my yields, advance my skills, finally be able to dim my lights, and I will be able to increase square footage of my grow space. All accomplished with high quality Mars Hydro products.

Oh and i gotta say :thumb: awesome build of a quantum board 2.3 umol/j. Top shelf product.

And lastly if I win I will be done with the blurple pics saving many a :420: members eyesight.

Case in point...
20190609_083552.jpg

I've had a few HUGE autos.... that weighed in around 4-5 oz.

Im always a bit skeptical of any number over 8 when talking about autos. Even 8 would be huge..... 20-30.... :hmmmm:
Plenty folk dropping 20-30 these days mate. It's honestly not that hard. I only done autos the first couple years. First ever plant was 11oz, second ever was 22oz. I reckon I could hit 30 these days.
Just need a hydro Res and 500w per plant mate. Autopots can do it too.
Dude called rambogarden I speak to elsewhere drops 600-800g autos 20 at a time in 15L autopots.

Not really. I have more lights than I can use with two 2' X 4' tents. In the order I got them:
- King X6 Dimmable 1800W COB LED Grow Light
- DIY dimmable 8 X Citizen CLU-048-1216 3500°K COB
- Mars Hydro TSL-2000
- Mars Hydro SP-250

Whoever wins will have an excellent light and tent combination.

Interesting ... the lights improve as you read through the list :)

I almost got the Mars Hydro SP-250 this week ... I think it is setting the standard for future light specifications.

If they haven't come out with the next version of the Mars Hydro SP-250 by the time I need to replace an X6 ... then I will get one.

Which do you prefer? ... The Mars Hydro TSL-2000 or the Mars Hydro SP-250? Or are they about the same for you?

Plenty folk dropping 20-30 these days mate. It's honestly not that hard. I only done autos the first couple years. First ever plant was 11oz, second ever was 22oz. I reckon I could hit 30 these days.
Just need a hydro Res and 500w per plant mate. Autopots can do it too.
Dude called rambogarden I speak to elsewhere drops 600-800g autos 20 at a time in 15L autopots.

Hey @Barney86 ... I am interested in this method.

Do you use a hydro resevoir in your grows?

Would we be able to pull off an 11 ounce plant with the Mars Hydro equipment in this thread?

I'm just starting my adventure into coco this week ... but I will read more about hydro resevoirs this weekend ... would the hydro resevoirs fit in a Mars Hydro 3'x3' tent?

Thanks again for your feedback ...

I'm in the same boat as you, John- lots of outdoor,but only 5.5 months of indoor growing..

Good Luck to all you qualified growers-Great contest @SmokeSara !
sorry cass missed the two year thing buddy.

@SmokeSara and MarsHydro

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent, I will:

*Deliver detailed pictorials on how to set up and use Mars branded equipment and supplies while wearing my marshydro sweater.

*Complete side by side and
Mutli strain grows with seeds from 420 sponsors like @TheVault

*Rearrange a room in my house just to showcase this super fantastically gifted secret garden marshydro-tastic growing equipment.

*Make multi seed production runs

*Have to quite my job just to provide non stop daily OUTBURSTS, Ohh I mean updates.

*Lastly, I will make my last 2yrs worth of grows look like complete garbage!

Heck I could spend a few years breeding quality plants just to make something special and call it " MHS "strain" Cause Marshydro equipment will take my grows to new heights!

Good luck everyone!

If I win this, it will be like Christmas in August for me. And I will happily share every second of it with 420 Magazine members. Appreciate the opportunity!

"If I win the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and 3x3 tent , I will smoke my socks. I've been growing for over 20 years with 8 years indoors. If I win I'd be growing rare strains that your tents and lights have most likely never seen before. When you send me the prize I'll be able to begin immediately and document the whole process from set up to harvest :) all landraces : Botswana, Durban and Malawi
IMG_20190728_095418_184.jpg
IMG_20190722_191500_916.jpg
IMG_20190722_174934_862.jpg

If I win the Mars Hydro TSW2000 and 3x3 tent i will use them for a multi strain DWC grow. I’ve been growing for over two years and I use Mars Hydro led lights and had great success with them. I’d love to promote a company I’ve got total confidence in.
B29BB8A1-ACC6-4E6E-B1E8-7721886DF9D3.jpeg
A3D64560-6E48-4F7F-ACB6-F21F59F270EA.jpeg
372B7DDE-2B75-47CB-A2C2-0254C4F11E11.jpeg
4BDA52B2-A2FB-4F6F-B0BA-118781F67C44.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom