Mars Hydro TSW2000 Grow N Show

Dusty Kiefers

Howdy folks D.K. here testing out a new light from one of our wonderful sponsors. @Mars Hydro
Grow space; 3x3 tent

Light; the tsw 2000 from @Mars Hydro

Medium; dwc

Strains; aloha white widow 98, and gorilla glue, probably a few more who know.
(All strains are subject to change)

Nutrients; Blue Planet Nutrients trio and supplements.

Seeds are up

Still awaiting the light. Should be here soon. As for now the babies are under a t5 florescent.

Happy growing

Howdy folks D.K. here testing out a new light from one of our wonderful sponsors. @Mars Hydro
Grow space; 3x3 tent

Light; the tsw 2000 from @Mars Hydro

Medium; dwc

Strains; aloha white widow 98, and gorilla glue, probably a few more who know.
(All strains are subject to change)

Nutrients; Blue Planet Nutrients trio and supplements.

Seeds are up

Still awaiting the light. Should be here soon. As for now the babies are under a t5 florescent.

Happy growing
Hey dusty, looks like you have a new project on the go. Awsome, love freshly popped beans.

Thank you for joining. Thank you for being awesome.!:circle-of-love:
She has good taste. Love the old school Gorilla Glue
She married me..... :rofl: were two peas in a pod.
I cant wait to watch her grow
The aloha white widow 98 sounds interesting , never tried gorilla glue it’s on my list though.
This is my first run of gorilla glue!
The w.w. is from Pua Mana Ohana supposed to be the original w.w. who knows. Hope we see some spears.
Looking forward to the progress.
I will be lurking about if that's ok
Thank you kindly for joining our humble little grow. All are welcome.
Looking good @Dusty Kiefers

Off to another fine start; :goodluck: with your grow,

Tok..
Thanks bud, hope to fill out the tent. Corner to corner brother. :high-five:

CO finest, hows things been bud?
Glad you could grace us with your presence.

:passitleft:
Doing good my friend. Happy to be here watching your grow. I am a fan of both white widow 98 and gorilla glue. Right now I am enjoying my time watching grows before I kick off another round of seeds and get busy myself. My plants are all in cruise control giving me free time to look around but when them seeds kick off it's back to daddy daycare for me. I hope all is well for you and your family, I will check back in soon take care..
:passitleft:

I'll grab a seat to see how the new style mars lights are working.
And also to maybe learn as I go on some dwc, I just started 2 buckets, first time. Good to see people using peat pods in dwc, I wasn't sure about it so used rockwool. I had just ran out of peat pods anyways from my previous plants lol

Doing good my friend. Happy to be here watching your grow. I am a fan of both white widow 98 and gorilla glue. Right now I am enjoying my time watching grows before I kick off another round of seeds and get busy myself. My plants are all in cruise control giving me free time to look around but when them seeds kick off it's back to daddy daycare for me. I hope all is well for you and your family, I will check back in soon take care..
We are good. Hope you and yours are too.
I know you keep busy.
I'll grab a seat to see how the new style mars lights are working.
And also to maybe learn as I go on some dwc, I just started 2 buckets, first time. Good to see people using peat pods in dwc, I wasn't sure about it so used rockwool. I had just ran out of peat pods anyways from my previous plants lol
Welcome, ask anything anytime. Sometimes i dont get to detailed, but i never shy away from questions i can answer.

Back
Top Bottom