Mars Hydro TSW2000 Grow N Show

I think the rapid start wouldn't be a bad idea to top feed.
I will give it a go next time around. Got nice roots appearing now and taking right off. Thanks

Weedsday update.
Week two of veg, raised power to 40% on the @Mars Hydro tsw 2000
4.5 L of R/O water
2.5 ml micro
2.5 ml grow
2.5 ml bloom
2.5 ml vitablue
Pinch of sea 90
Pinch of easyweed
p.p.m. 400 p.h. 5.9
Root drench of rootmagic 1/4 tsp in a solo cup of water mix and drench.

Got the names mixed up on root shots. Lol
Happy growing

Gooding good @Dusty Kiefers

Just a thought, have you though about raising your light a little to make the stems shecht some?

Out of curiosity what ppm's are you at in your solution for each one?

Also, one important thing, your bucket. White is far from the best color; if you can't get a dark bucket, wrap it in black duct tape. If not stand by for root issues.

Tok..

Edit: I have heard of individuals using foil also, anything that will stop light penetration.

Gooding good @Dusty Kiefers

Just a thought, have you though about raising your light a little to make the stems shecht some?

Out of curiosity what ppm's are you at in your solution for each one?

Also, one important thing, your bucket. White is far from the best color; if you can't get a dark bucket, wrap it in black duct tape. If not stand by for root issues.

Tok..

Edit: I have heard of individuals using foil also, anything that will stop light penetration.
Hey brother, each plant is at 400 ppm to start their 2nd week
The first week was 250, next week will raise to 550.
Light is 30" above. I will induce some stretching when i top in about week.
I honestly wont use black buckets anymore. I have like eight of them. Ive had great results in the white ones for a couple of years now. Biggest difference is i think the black draws the light and the white reflects. Temps are literally 10 degrees lower. My best bucket is actually the one with the widow its an old insulated drinking can. Only three gal tho so only gets used a few weeks in veg.
The biggest thing i do is wash every bucket every change.

The only reason I mentioned it was due to light penetration.

If white works for you brother, right on.

I thought you have been around this tree a couple times.
I always appreciate your input brother. Your know your stuff.

Weedsday update.
Week two of veg, raised power to 40% on the @Mars Hydro tsw 2000
4.5 L of R/O water
2.5 ml micro
2.5 ml grow
2.5 ml bloom
2.5 ml vitablue
Pinch of sea 90
Pinch of easyweed
p.p.m. 400 p.h. 5.9
Root drench of rootmagic 1/4 tsp in a solo cup of water mix and drench.

Got the names mixed up on root shots. Lol
Happy growing

The shows about to get good! :popcorn:

Look at that taproot taking a nice drink, shouldn’t be too long:high-five:

@Dusty Kiefers I gotta ask since I believe I had the same issue. It looks like your res mixture is kind of dark colored. Is the from the hydroton? I rinsed mine a few times before getting the plants in, all was fine until I decided to top up. Well I topped up through the hydroton and it appears that more dust has come off the balls and discolored my res a bit. Anything to worry about? Or just clean it all out good when I do my flower flip res change? That is the only time I plan to change the res since thats what my nutrient rep suggested.

Roots are looking good there. I noticed they like to get tangled up in each other lots when lifting the lods off.

Happy Easter my friend!

@Dusty Kiefers I gotta ask since I believe I had the same issue. It looks like your res mixture is kind of dark colored. Is the from the hydroton? I rinsed mine a few times before getting the plants in, all was fine until I decided to top up. Well I topped up through the hydroton and it appears that more dust has come off the balls and discolored my res a bit. Anything to worry about? Or just clean it all out good when I do my flower flip res change? That is the only time I plan to change the res since thats what my nutrient rep suggested.

Roots are looking good there. I noticed they like to get tangled up in each other lots when lifting the lods off.

Happy Easter my friend!
Hey brother thanks for stopping by.
Most of my hydroton is over ten years old and boiled after every use. The discolored water is mostly from a product called easyweed made by blueplanetnutrients it is dry kelp and darkens the water pretty good. Eventually it will stain the root as i start upping the dose. It claims it will stain concrete and clothes.
Next water change I'll try and get before and after pics.
I would try to get ypur pebbles rinsed. It could cause an unwanted raise in p.p.m and fluctuations in p.h. next change i would rinse several gallons of water through ypur net pot then dump and rinse again. This should get it pretty clean.
Happy Easter my friend

Hey brother thanks for stopping by.
Most of my hydroton is over ten years old and boiled after every use. The discolored water is mostly from a product called easyweed made by blueplanetnutrients it is dry kelp and darkens the water pretty good. Eventually it will stain the root as i start upping the dose. It claims it will stain concrete and clothes.
Next water change I'll try and get before and after pics.
I would try to get ypur pebbles rinsed. It could cause an unwanted raise in p.p.m and fluctuations in p.h. next change i would rinse several gallons of water through ypur net pot then dump and rinse again. This should get it pretty clean.
Happy Easter my friend
Thanks for the info! Looks like I'll have to setup my RO system, I won't use my tap water for anything plant related. And to buy RO water to rinse with and clean that could get expensive. I've got one here just never set it up, it's an under sink style.

I will definitely get a good rinse done, any top up from now until I clean the res at flower flip I will add without running it through the hydroton to avoid any extra buildup. They will only be in veg another couple weeks likely as they're starting to explode.

This buildup is in mostly 1 bucket, so that could explain my random fluctuations when I'm testing the res. Thanks!

Happy weedsday.
Day 14 of veg, girls got a bucket change, lights lowered and increased intensity to 50% on the @Mars Hydro tsw2000
Nutrient solution @Blue Planet Nutrients
One gal r/o water
2.5 ml micro
2.5 ml grow
2.5 ml bloom
2.5 ml vitablue
Pinch of sea 90
1/4 scoop of easyweed
Root drench of rootmagic
p.p.m 550-600 p.h. 5.6

Happy growing,

Happy weedsday.
Day 14 of veg, girls got a bucket change, lights lowered and increased intensity to 50% on the @Mars Hydro tsw2000
Nutrient solution @Blue Planet Nutrients
One gal r/o water
2.5 ml micro
2.5 ml grow
2.5 ml bloom
2.5 ml vitablue
Pinch of sea 90
1/4 scoop of easyweed
Root drench of rootmagic
p.p.m 550-600 p.h. 5.6

Happy growing,
Nice healthy looking girls Dusty.

Girls are looking happy, Look at those roots!

I gotta get one of those truncheons, my HM does a great job, but that one looks a little easier on the back.
These are taking off topped this morning.
Ive had that truncheon for around eight years now. What i like is it takes aa batteries instead of the cr's and now that you mentioned it it is easier on the ole back.
Nice healthy looking girls Dusty
Thank brother, labors of love.

Its weedsday again, time for the update.
Day 21 of veg under the @Mars Hydro tsw2000
@Blue Planet Nutrients Nutrient solution per plant
6L r/o water
5ml micro
5ml grow
5ml bloom
5ml vita blue
Pinch of sea 90
Pinch of easyweed
Root drench of rootmagic
ppm 700-800
p.h. 6.0