Mars Hydro TSW2000 Grow N Show

Yep them are some hungry plants dropping ppm like that, gotta love it. Bushing right out for you, great growth.

Yep them are some hungry plants dropping ppm like that, gotta love it. Bushing right out for you, great growth.
Thanks Dick, they are exceeding my expectations. Im thinking the weekly root drench of microbes has them hungry as ive ever seen.
This is what i woke up to from 700ppm down to 300ppm

Thanks Dick, they are exceeding my expectations. Im thinking the weekly root drench of microbes has them hungry as ive ever seen.
This is what i woke up to from 700ppm down to 300ppm
Yup- once those microbes get to work it can kick things up a notch to my understanding. Looks like that is the case. I think she's gonna be something to see come flowering!

Nice!! So what are you using for microbes? I've been learning a bit about them, but haven't tried to introduce them myself before unless they were already in my nutrients being used.

To my understanding, if using microbes there are certain things that can kill them off? I believe one being you don't want to use any h2o2 in the res?

Yup- once those microbes get to work it can kick things up a notch to my understanding. Looks like that is the case. I think she's gonna be something to see come flowering!
Gonna be soon, I'm hoping for budding bonanza. Lol
Nice!! So what are you using for microbes? I've been learning a bit about them, but haven't tried to introduce them myself before unless they were already in my nutrients being used.

To my understanding, if using microbes there are certain things that can kill them off? I believe one being you don't want to use any h2o2 in the res?
Im using root magic by @Blue Planet Nutrients . In the past i would make a drench of rootmagic powder, worm castings, and some sugar carb supplements like sugar daddy or bud candy. This grow ive been to busy so i just started mixing 1/4 teaspoon of rootmagic in a solo cup of r/o and slowly pouring over the roots. Crazy how much better, easier, and less time consuming.
I would say im saving money, but i think im going to use way more nutrients this run.
My best weight out of this tent two plants is 8oz. That was with a 200w led. Fingers crossed this grow goes well.

@dick23rk forget to mention, no i wouldn't combine h2o2 with the microbes. One or the other is the best way. Ive ran sterile dwc with great results.
Thanks for that info dusty. I'll continue running sterile for this grow since I have some UC roots that should show up tomorrow finally. But next round maybe I will look into adding microbes instead. See what's happening when the time comes.

I will also have a chat with the nutrient rep for the mantis I'm using to see how adding microbes works with their nutes.

Count me in

Count me in
We'll I'll be. B A R in da house.
Glad to have you grace us with your presence amigo. I think about you regularly man, not in a wierd way.... just hoping ole Reg is doing well ya know. Made me smile Holmes.
Kick back light up and lets grow.

You got a journal going?

Dude, I got your message! If you remember I felt I had to pull back after getting voted to the board of my building; Never stopped growing though, just posting. But it's a whole new ballgame now. As of last month it's legal to grow in NYC. Who would of ever thought.

:passitleft:

Dude, I got your message! If you remember I felt I had to pull back after getting voted to the board of my building; Never stopped growing though, just posting. But it's a whole new ballgame now. As of last month it's legal to grow in NYC. Who would of ever thought.
I remember man. So glad NYC can grow and show. Whatcha workin on brother. Lots of new d.k. gear fixing to go down.
Man i missed you, you were the first one to greet me way back when.

Had to pot up the white widow and gorilla glue. They made it to their 5 gallon buckets.
W.W. roots were already to big for the 3 gallon she was in. Got the ppm back up to 750 this morning plan on flipping in a couple of days.

White widow has some huge ole fans

Happy growing.

I simply dont have time to get to everyone's journal. I hope everyone is growing kickass herb a loving every minute, i salute you cannabis.
Happy 420 everyone.
Happy 420 Dusty
Bill

Weedsday update; this marks day one of flower lighting schedule. Ill do 10 on 14 off with the @Mars Hydro tsw2000 light is 18 inches above canopy at 100%. Its bright
6 lts of r/o water
Nutrients @Blue Planet Nutrients 7.5 ml of the following
Micro
Grow
Bloom
Early bloomer
Vita blue
Pich of sea 90 and a pinch of easyweed
Root drench of rootmagic.
ppm 800
P.h. 5.6
I will start supplementing co2 via the baking soda vinegar method

Weedsday update; this marks day one of flower lighting schedule. Ill do 10 on 14 off with the @Mars Hydro tsw2000 light is 18 inches above canopy at 100%. Its bright
6 lts of r/o water
Nutrients @Blue Planet Nutrients 7.5 ml of the following
Micro
Grow
Bloom
Early bloomer
Vita blue
Pich of sea 90 and a pinch of easyweed
Root drench of rootmagic.
ppm 800
P.h. 5.6
I will start supplementing co2 via the baking soda vinegar method

Look at those girls struttin away!

im looking at that lil c02 setup- clever!!

I've seen the yeast method used before in grows but not the vinegar and baking soda one. I did a quick read and see that it's just a slow drip of vinegar, thankfully :laughtwo:

Would you care to share how you have it set up and what you did to disperse the co2 over the plants? I get the idea and I see the tube running down, but I am curious and intrigued. Whenever you may have time, no rush!

Back
Top Bottom