Mars Hydro TSW2000 Grow N Show

Look at those girls struttin away!

im looking at that lil c02 setup- clever!!
Hey brother, these gals are being troopers.

The co2 is pretty cheap to run, i buy the economy sizes lol.
I have ran it with out and can tell a difference in just about every aspect of the flower cycle.
I've seen the yeast method used before in grows but not the vinegar and baking soda one. I did a quick read and see that it's just a slow drip of vinegar, thankfully :laughtwo:

Would you care to share how you have it set up and what you did to disperse the co2 over the plants? I get the idea and I see the tube running down, but I am curious and intrigued. Whenever you may have time, no rush!
Whats up brother, hey the yeast fermentation method works well, but it no so much requires more maintenance but a different kind. Both are fairly cost efficient too.
I found both these methods in a grow book i picked up in 1997. The guy's method for the vinegar method was like this take a 4 liter pitcher mix 1/3 cup baking soda and just enough water to make a slurry. Then make a bridge across top place a glass with 8oz vinegar and a tissue paper that reaches bottom of glass and hang over the side. The tissue will syphon about a drop every ten seconds. This will last about eight hours the co2 will still be making then just wait till next lights on and fill the glass back up with vinegar. Keep repeating till the pitcher is full then discard or use as a cleaning agent,
Make sure pitcher is above canopy as the co2 is heavier than the air. pretty cool stuff.
So im doing that i just have an old vinegar jar that fits pretty good on top of my baking soda jar. The hose is running to a turbo fan that hangs about lights high. Im just trying to evenly disperse the co2 the best i can.
My six inch canfan is above the lights in theroy im hoping it helps suspend the co2 somewhat. It atleast helps in my mind.

Thanks man, it's making much more sense now then it was just looking at the picture lol
I'll likely be the lazy man and just get a couple 365 day exhale bags or those bottle feed type you can buy :laughtwo: never used co2 yet, I'm sure with the panel I got I could make use of it though

Thanks man, it's making much more sense now then it was just looking at the picture lol
I'll likely be the lazy man and just get a couple 365 day exhale bags or those bottle feed type you can buy :laughtwo: never used co2 yet, I'm sure with the panel I got I could make use of it though
Bottles are far superior. If i was doing this professionally that would be the only way to go.

I had a feeling you meant cylinders lol. I'll probably never get that technical, although I could likely get everything I needed for it through the place I work at.

I had a feeling you meant cylinders lol. I'll probably never get that technical, although I could likely get everything I needed for it through the place I work at.
I am the sole provider for my three kids and wife, so i try to keep things frugal lol. Its only like couple hundred for the tank then a few hundred for the monitors. Every time i think about it i remember two car payments bills the assortment of thigs kiddos require..... im lucky to have baking soda and vinegar. :rofl:

Happy growing brother.
Inkbird actually just came out with C02 controller, it's a someday thing for me.
Havent even looked a controllers in while..
Once the kiddos are in college im filling their rooms with ganja, probably gonna need one then :rofl:

Looking good! They're gonna rock it.
There's a lot of people flipping the switch to flower here within the same week, so I've noticed in the journals that I'm following. Today will be the first day of 12/12 for mine. Getting fed tonight to kick them in the rear

I am the sole provider for my three kids and wife, so i try to keep things frugal lol. Its only like couple hundred for the tank then a few hundred for the monitors. Every time i think about it i remember two car payments bills the assortment of thigs kiddos require..... im lucky to have baking soda and vinegar. :rofl:

Happy growing brother.

Havent even looked a controllers in while..
Once the kiddos are in college im filling their rooms with ganja, probably gonna need one then :rofl:

I hear you, though I'm no longer a sole provider- or even the primary anymore. It's a great parent that puts the needs of their kids 1st- seems to be a lost concept on certain generations.

Starting day 3 of flower.

How are you finding the sweet spot for your lights? Trial & error, or manufacturer recommendations?

Girls are looking great Dusty!

Looking good! They're gonna rock it.
There's a lot of people flipping the switch to flower here within the same week, so I've noticed in the journals that I'm following. Today will be the first day of 12/12 for mine. Getting fed tonight to kick them in the rear
Thanks brother, got thinking how much weed is gonna get harvested by 420 members. Gonna be a full load. Thats awesome.
hear you, though I'm no longer a sole provider- or even the primary anymore. It's a great parent that puts the needs of their kids 1st- seems to be a lost concept on certain generations.
I feel like kids are the future. If we run out of them we will go extinct. Lol
Id give my life for my kiddos.
How are you finding the sweet spot for your lights? Trial & error, or manufacturer recommendations?

Girls are looking great Dusty!
Just going by the recommendation it seems to be pretty good. Im at 18 inches from canopy right now on 100%.

Day 4 of flower cycle.
I have been busy with work and home ive not done any maintenance, and water levels were 1/2 inch on both gals this morning. I topped off each plant with 2 liters of r/o water and 2.5 ml of the following micro, grow,bloom,vitablue,early bloomer.
I will start training today i usually wait till day seven, but the gals are doing some excellent stretching.

Training day lol.
I use exterior screws run up from underside of netpot. This allows for dow rods to make support and training. I will kinda make tepee. Then i will try and get these gals to make shape out of their stretch to maximize yeild, try to make the stretch more lateral to fill out sqft.

Training day lol.
I use exterior screws run up from underside of netpot. This allows for dow rods to make support and training. I will kinda make tepee. Then i will try and get these gals to make shape out of their stretch to maximize yeild, try to make the stretch more lateral to fill out sqft.

Looking great Dusty!

Gotta say- that is one neat idea for the training, I like it!!!

Looking great! I've kind of been wondering about ways to tie down plants in dwc since mine are going to need some bending right soon as well. I've been bending the branches a little every day or 2 to keep them spread apart some but was clueless as to where to secure them. I thought about the lips on the side of the bucket but then I'd have to undo them every time I lift the net pot. I think I will be modifying my lids in some sort of fashion like yours, through the net pot itself.

Looking great Dusty!

Gotta say- that is one neat idea for the training, I like it!!!
Thanks buddy got lucky with both gals wanting to grow.
I like to clean my buckets every water change, so needed some kinda way to train and be mobile as well. I did have a scrog net that i could attach to the net pot, but had to strip it apart to fix some plumbing. Lol this works and the te pee can hold horizontal dowels too.

Looking great! I've kind of been wondering about ways to tie down plants in dwc since mine are going to need some bending right soon as well. I've been bending the branches a little every day or 2 to keep them spread apart some but was clueless as to where to secure them. I thought about the lips on the side of the bucket but then I'd have to undo them every time I lift the net pot. I think I will be modifying my lids in some sort of fashion like yours, through the net pot itself.
Hey brother, i have also used them little screw hooks to do lst in veg. You can use four then tie wire to make a square. All the tie places you should need.

Im trying to go as fast as i can now so get em tallish then tie down after first week of strech seems to be getting some better yields with the 4 week veg.

Hey brother, i have also used them little screw hooks to do lst in veg. You can use four then tie wire to make a square. All the tie places you should need.

Sweet, that's a dam good idea for time being. I have a bunch of them for around the room. I think I'll be doing that in the next couple days, they are starting to stretch now so I need to keep them down with the other plants. Thanks so much man!

Sweet, that's a dam good idea for time being. I have a bunch of them for around the room. I think I'll be doing that in the next couple days, they are starting to stretch now so I need to keep them down with the other plants. Thanks so much man!
Glad to be of any assistance brother.

Weedsdaze update.
5ml calmag
7.5ml micro
7.5ml grow
7.5ml bloom
5ml early bloomer
5ml vitablue
Pinch of easyweed
Pinch of sea90
Root drench of rootmagic
Total ppm 900 p.h. adjusted to 5.6