Mars Hydro TSW2000 Grow N Show

Is that the white widow on the left? Look at those fan leaves! Not only are they big but the fingers are spread real wide. Very nice looking plants!

Perfect level canopy, Perfect colors...awesome job Dusty, looking great!
Thanks brother, labors of love lol
Is that the white widow on the left? Look at those fan leaves! Not only are they big but the fingers are spread real wide. Very nice looking plants!
Yes sir. W.W. on left G.G. on right. I will try and keep them like this for entirety of the journal.

I like what you have been doing this grow.

Your girls' look fantastic.

Let the blooming begin.

Tok..
Hey Tok.. thanks for gracing us with your presence. These gals are growers, we should have some white buttons popping up in the next few days.

Its weedsday yay. Long day at work early morning with the gals, life is great.
Day 14 of 10/14 light schedule with the @Mars Hydro tsw2000 12 inches above canopy
Nutrients @Blue Planet Nutrients trio high yield line.
This is start of week 3 so i will do a light feed to keep the gals hungry.
Last week i added 2 gal of nutrient solution to each plant at 1200ppm to keep the 900 ppm. At end of week they were holding steady. This week i made a solution consisting of 6 liters of r/o water, 5ml of the following
Micro,grow,bloom,calmag,early bloomer, vita blue, as always a pinch of sea90 and a pinch of easy weed, and the root drench of rootmagic.
This gives us a ppm of 650-700 and i adjusted the p.h. to 5.6 . I ran out of p.h. up so i used good ole sodium bicarbonate (aka) baking soda.

Happy growing everyone.

Its weedsday yay. Long day at work early morning with the gals, life is great.
Day 14 of 10/14 light schedule with the @Mars Hydro tsw2000 12 inches above canopy
Nutrients @Blue Planet Nutrients trio high yield line.
This is start of week 3 so i will do a light feed to keep the gals hungry.
Last week i added 2 gal of nutrient solution to each plant at 1200ppm to keep the 900 ppm. At end of week they were holding steady. This week i made a solution consisting of 6 liters of r/o water, 5ml of the following
Micro,grow,bloom,calmag,early bloomer, vita blue, as always a pinch of sea90 and a pinch of easy weed, and the root drench of rootmagic.
This gives us a ppm of 650-700 and i adjusted the p.h. to 5.6 . I ran out of p.h. up so i used good ole sodium bicarbonate (aka) baking soda.

Happy growing everyone.

Looking great Dusty! Love those colors :green_heart:

Looking good dusty! The plants are really starting to fill up the tent now and get bushy.
The light is doing quite well for only being 12 inches away. What kind of % do you have it running at? I don't dare let the plants get quite that close to my light panel yet so I'm curious. 1 plant crept up to under 14" away and I moved the light up to about 18" again but at 80% now.

Keep up the great work. :goodjob:

Looking great Dusty! Love those colors :green_heart:
Thanks brotha, just trying yo love every minute, cant for stretching to end and have some colas stack.
Thank you, your product is wonderful, i will highly recommend, and am not even done a full round.
Very good work on your part. Go @Mars Hydro keep it up.
Looking good dusty! The plants are really starting to fill up the tent now and get bushy.
The light is doing quite well for only being 12 inches away. What kind of % do you have it running at? I don't dare let the plants get quite that close to my light panel yet so I'm curious. 1 plant crept up to under 14" away and I moved the light up to about 18" again but at 80% now.

Keep up the great work. :goodjob:
Hey brotha, i am running it a 100%, i will keep it at this height till i see negative effects.
The main thing i have fan at full speed blowing the canopy like 20mph wind gusts.
This light doesn't get to hot at all. I can touch it after 10 hours operation and its hot but not really, i pull out those little led bulbs out of fixtures all the time at work and they are hotter than the tws2000. However it heats up the particles in the air crazy good so this would be my concern for heat stress. I dont want that, a major drop in resin production could be the result.
Ahhh the great balance of life,do i want big ones or greasy ones, im just like everyone else, i want big greasy ones. L0l

Day eighteen, gorilla glue is a thirsty gal. She was empty this morning, thats two gallons in three days, gave her a gallon this morning at 700ppm. White widow still had bout half a gal in her bucket with a ppm 550 i raised back up to 700 with just micro grow and bloom no additives.
Gorilla glue has stretched a bit more and is 10" from light and white widow is steady at 12" i will have to take things apart to get rid of ratchet straps to get light any higher. I might just let it be and see how well gorilla glue does. If i can keep canopy cool i shoyld be fine. Summer is knocking on the door tho....
Here they are

I have a golf tournament in a month and im no where close lol. So my time is gonna be super limited. I will try and peek at everyones garden, might not say much, but i rarely do.
Happy daze everyone.

Day eighteen, gorilla glue is a thirsty gal. She was empty this morning, thats two gallons in three days, gave her a gallon this morning at 700ppm. White widow still had bout half a gal in her bucket with a ppm 550 i raised back up to 700 with just micro grow and bloom no additives.
Gorilla glue has stretched a bit more and is 10" from light and white widow is steady at 12" i will have to take things apart to get rid of ratchet straps to get light any higher. I might just let it be and see how well gorilla glue does. If i can keep canopy cool i shoyld be fine. Summer is knocking on the door tho....
Here they are

I have a golf tournament in a month and im no where close lol. So my time is gonna be super limited. I will try and peek at everyones garden, might not say much, but i rarely do.
Happy daze everyone.
Enjoy the golf my friend! And good luck in the tournament!!
The girls look great (gorgeous photos btw!)

I'd say they're hungry, 1400ppm wow. Just loving life they are!

Plants look great man, the sativa leaves really show their character. Keep up the good work

I'd say they're hungry, 1400ppm wow. Just loving life they are!

Plants look great man, the sativa leaves really show their character. Keep up the good work
Thanks man
1400 PPM ? Wow!! Those are gonna be amazing once done :high-five: . Just curious, what's the highest you've fed at (ballpark)?

Hope you have a great day Dusty!
Hey brother, ive added more calmag accounting for 300 of that total base is at 800 and the other additives make the rest.
Id say 1600 is highest ive feed. This is be careful zone.

Back
Top Bottom