Mars Hydro TSW2000 Grow N Show

Gals are drinking fast. Can empty buckets in a couple of days. Gonna do slight flush while lights on at 400ppm then lights out do another full Water change, and give them an hour or two to do a little dry time in root zine then back to 1000 ppm.

Hey dusty! The plants are looking awesome and buds are swelling up massively on the GG. Great job! Hope you're having a great weekend.

Hey Dusty, hope you had a happy birthday and were able to let loose a bit.

Girls look fantastic, as always. Curious on the flush, if they're eating good, why do it? I know I read somewhere on the purpose, but think I need some more coffee this morning/afternoon and keep hitting a blank lol.

Looking great @Dusty Kiefers

You do these ladies justice, keep up the great work.

Tok..
Thanks Tokin Roll, these ladies have been troopers, they just want to grow.
Hey dusty! The plants are looking awesome and buds are swelling up massively on the GG. Great job! Hope you're having a great weekend.
Thanks Dick, having a great weekend, hopefully gonna finnaly miss some rain and be able to get some golf in.
Hey Dusty, hope you had a happy birthday and were able to let loose a bit.

Girls look fantastic, as always. Curious on the flush, if they're eating good, why do it? I know I read somewhere on the purpose, but think I need some more coffee this morning/afternoon and keep hitting a blank lol.
Thanks Rexer, 40 is not as bad as everyone says, lol maybe a couple more pops when getting out of bed lol

On the flush, i try and do three, on at week 2-3 of flower and one at week 5-6 of flower.
My reason, thes weeks are key weeks in development and maturation, so im trying to change my npk ratios to help make the tightest bouquet i can and make sure they finish on time.
I may need to stop this behavior while using the root magic the way ive been doing on this run. The 10hour flush showed deficiencies in both plants, mainly k and ca. However they both back in feast mode.
Never stop trying to learn. I learn best by effin it up. Lol
Happy daze brother.

Thanks Tokin Roll, these ladies have been troopers, they just want to grow.

Thanks Dick, having a great weekend, hopefully gonna finnaly miss some rain and be able to get some golf in.

Thanks Rexer, 40 is not as bad as everyone says, lol maybe a couple more pops when getting out of bed lol

On the flush, i try and do three, on at week 2-3 of flower and one at week 5-6 of flower.
My reason, thes weeks are key weeks in development and maturation, so im trying to change my npk ratios to help make the tightest bouquet i can and make sure they finish on time.
I may need to stop this behavior while using the root magic the way ive been doing on this run. The 10hour flush showed deficiencies in both plants, mainly k and ca. However they both back in feast mode.
Never stop trying to learn. I learn best by effin it up. Lol
Happy daze brother.
Thanks Dusty- I appreciate it. 40 may not sound bad, but my bones today feel more like 90.
Totally get what you mean about learning from effin it up, I accidentally spilt some ocean magic into the res yesterday :nervous-guy:. It barely moved my PPM and i decided to run with it, turns out the plants loved it :rofl:

Thanks for getting back to me on the flush, felt like a total newbie but i wanted to ask.

Thanks Dusty- I appreciate it. 40 may not sound bad, but my bones today feel more like 90.
Totally get what you mean about learning from effin it up, I accidentally spilt some ocean magic into the res yesterday :nervous-guy:. It barely moved my PPM and i decided to run with it, turns out the plants loved it :rofl:

Thanks for getting back to me on the flush, felt like a total newbie but i wanted to ask.
Cool deal on the ocean magic, that's awesome.
I still feel 25, except for the morning lol.

Beautiful bud
Thank you kindly, good to see you.
Your product is working fantastic.

Started trimming the white widow after hanging for 5 days

So right around 96 days from breaking ground she come down.
I still need to finish trimming. Did 70 grams last night, im guessing around 20 more to go.
Not to shabby for a four week veg.
I did sample some while trimming, and im am pleasantly surprised by the flavor. She smelled a bit like incense the entire time. The flavor on the fresh herb is citrusy and fruity at the same time with a nice cerebral jolt that is clear and euphoric. Nice legs as i usually only trim an ounce before i get sick of it.

Gorilla glue is hanging on day 3 i think so a few more and ill start trimming her up.

Keep it groovy friends

Back
Top Bottom