Mars Hydro TSW2000 Grow N Show

Thanks brother. Hadn't really got into it yet. Smoke a big one while playing golf. The ability to focus on the task at hand is amazing. So clear and positive. I think im a fan
What do you do to quick dry yours for samples? Mine are still slow drying in the fridge, makes several weeks but whenever I bottle it up, it's still too damp.
Starting to trim Gorilla Glue.

Havent sampled yet. Been weighing as I go. 107 grams so far and i havea bit to go.
Damn that's one thick ass bud:drool:

What do you do to quick dry yours for samples? Mine are still slow drying in the fridge, makes several weeks but whenever I bottle it up, it's still too damp.

Damn that's one thick ass bud:drool:
I chop whole plant hang whole plant for five to seven days. Try to keep r.h. 50ish temps 70ish. Then i trim food leaves, and the sugar leaves. (I have dehumidifier and a.c.)
The flowers at this point are able to grind in grinder and smoke in a joint.
I will jar up and burp for at least a week probably two on these thick ones.

I chop whole plant hang whole plant for five to seven days. Try to keep r.h. 50ish temps 70ish. Then i trim food leaves, and the sugar leaves. (I have dehumidifier and a.c.)
The flowers at this point are able to grind in grinder and smoke in a joint.
I will jar up and burp for at least a week probably two on these thick ones.
Awesome, I like the whole idea of the hang dry of whole plant- it's as traditional as it gets....i just don't have that stable humidity... appreciate you taking the time brother. I tried a tester a bit ago using the cardboard box quick dry (couple days) and it was decent. I'm always looking to see how others try.

Awesome, I like the whole idea of the hang dry of whole plant- it's as traditional as it gets....i just don't have that stable humidity... appreciate you taking the time brother. I tried a tester a bit ago using the cardboard box quick dry (couple days) and it was decent. I'm always looking to see how others try.
Thanks for hanging out brother. I appreciate you man.
It took me some convincing to try the hang dry. After the first one I did, I wont do it any other way.
I wet trimmed for years, the first dty trim i did i said I aint doing this again, its a b-word. Then I tasted the crop. It was my favorite weed witch never tasted anything but great, some how it was greater. Much worth the effort of dry trimming in my opinion that is.

I finnaly found the time to get it all trimmed.
Dried trimmed flowers on white widow 3.64 ounces, dried trimmed flowers on gorilla glue 6.39 ounces. So a total of 10 ounces out of a 3'x3'.
Im convinced the @Mars Hydro tsw2000 will out do a 400w hps and keep up with a 600w hps. Wowzers id say. Good work @Mars Hydro .

It took me some convincing to try the hang dry. After the first one I did, I wont do it any other way.
I wet trimmed for years, the first dty trim i did i said I aint doing this again, its a b-word. Then I tasted the crop. It was my favorite weed witch never tasted anything but great, some how it was greater. Much worth the effort of dry trimming in my opinion that is.

My last 2 crops, I wet trimmed. Reading this makes me want to try the dry trim next time! Looks beautiful!!

Always a pleasure Dusty, and likewise brother.
I'm totally willing to give dry trimming a go. As soon as I get a trimmer :rofl:. Once I get a few more grows in I'll give it a go...right now truth is, its hard enough to do a whole plant wet trimming, but with some more practice I'm sure I'll improve and it'll get easier, making a dry trim a possibility.

'Morning Dusty! Plants are looking good! Congratulations on the nomination brother!
I didn't even know lol. Man ive been so busy with kids starting school. Got two in high school this year and both in the marching band, so lots of traveling lol.
Im at home this week having to quarantine so im trying to get around this place a bit, keep my journals running and all that stuff. Glad be lurking around here tho. Im feeling good today too so yeah....

Back
Top Bottom