My tent is 2'x2' and my Mars Pro II 80 is great!
It say its equivalent to 200W HPS, not sure if its true, but my plant really love it! :)

IMG_20170611_144830.jpg

:goodjob:

Hey Sara, were do i get a replacement driver for Mars300? PT1004H ( 55v-86V ) half my light doesnt work, bought in Feb.

Thanks,

:circle-of-love:No worries,we will help you.:high-five:May i know from which website you bought the Mars 300? ebay or amazon?
Hey Sara, were do i get a replacement driver for Mars300? PT1004H ( 55v-86V ) half my light doesnt work, bought in Feb.

Thanks,

:circle-of-love:For the Mars Pro II series lights we use differnt tech to install the chips: we install without lens,and the light is without glass cover,also the chips is upgraded.So our new model are the best light among our products so far.:high-five:
That is right that cob light i email mars to yrs a go they seid thay have to sell 3watt chips for a good min becuz the had so many the go out bizz if they not sell so they make that 1wattx5 chip in the pro series. There not 3watt they may be now but not win i seen tham

We will have a COB led grow light come out soon, have you noticed that? CREE CXB 3590 and MW driver .

Nice.

I wondered if your company was ever going to produce a COB type product. Do you have a link to more information? I wonder how that would compare to what I have hanging over my plants....

We still have not put the information on our website yet, we are changing something, we will try to put all the information on website next month , then I will let you know. thank you :circle-of-love:
Nice.

I wondered if your company was ever going to produce a COB type product. Do you have a link to more information? I wonder how that would compare to what I have hanging over my plants....

:circle-of-love:
Cool i did not mern nothing bad i got to mars 700watt 750 750 got led bad out all blue 4 chips thing is u whant 4 a chip plus shiping i get briglux chips
10for 5 cash in usa so its like dam

Back
Top Bottom