I want to sleep like this girl. I think you if you made this lamp where you could dial in between the red,white and blue spectrum you may be on to something, White and blue for veg and red white for flower? So you can dial in what spectrum as needed?

There is no switches on the bars, the bars is Plug&Play feature, leds spectrum can not be adjusted
The white bars includes white, IR, red and blue light, it is full spectrum light and can be use at all stages of plants. It is very convenient to use. :cheer:

Looks like an excellent light for the small space grower. Great job Mars Hydro!

Thank you PW. We have one long grow bar , about 4' and one short bar about 2'. Affected by the length of bars, long bars can not used in small tent 2'3''x2'3'', or 3'x3', but the grower can choose short bar. The short bar is very good choice for small space grower. :cheer:

Sara light is going to b great

:thanks: This is new led technology, this year white led is very popular, I think the white grow bar will lead the led future.

havnt done a journal in a while but id start a new one in a heartbeat to run this light.
I just retired my Mars 2 400 after about 4 years of non stop running, and wont be able to replace it any time in the foreseeable future.
ill try and get some pics up tonight.

Thanks for your support Brewer. We also upgraded marsII400 this year, did you know that?
I am very proud of our engineer' efforts, this year, we have made large progress in led technology. :cheer:

@SmokeSara

To whomever gets the opportunity to test: Congratulations! I am very jealous of the opportunity! I hope you grow a very lush garden with these products! :)

Thanks for your very patient and detailed introduction, experience sharing, testing plans :thanks:
I am very interested in seeing how the white bar will treat your girls compared with our traditional reflector 144 led I kept you in our tester lists. After I collected all information from our testers, then we will choose the best one.

Nice looking light

Love my Quantum Boards, but always willing to be swayed away

:thanks: Welcome to joining in our GiveAway, I think may growers want to see the difference of Mars new bar and QB

Good Morning / Evening Sara.

It seems I picked a good time to come back. :D

I will throw my hat into the ring as an experienced grower and reviewer. I currently have 3 Mars-Hydro tents (2 3x3 and 1 2x2) and have perpetual garden. I can set up 1 of my 3x3 tents with the new SP and the other with my EPI 320 and do comparison grows with matching clones.

Here are a couple of recent pics.

Welcome to coming back Dave Groomer. :welcome:Your growing pictures are amazing, these girls are very happy with your love and care. :goodjob: Hope you have chance to try Mars led new technology and show us its potential.

Thanks for offering the competition! I am in the process of deciding which LED lights I want to go with in a future professional operation as well as here at home. I would love the chance to compare a budget new name LED system that I now have, with the well known Mars product.

:thanks: Our GiveAway requirements for tester is writing grow journal to record the growth of plants. Your grow journal experience is very important and useful to help us judge if you are our suitable tester, thank you Emilya. I kept you in our tester lists, I will read your grow journal :circle-of-love:

I’d like to Formally submit my name into the tester light drawling. I’m a hydroponic grower specializing in auto flowers. I’m currently testing a maxbloom x6 led light with Seedsman sponser for the seeds. I have plenty of grows all available in my signature for anyone wanting to view. Why should I be picked. Y not lol. Also I have professional quality photography equipment and a active YouTube video grow updates. I am not using a grow tent I have a grow room 5 foot wide 8 foot tall 12 foot long I grow and a 4 x 4 square per plant using the Dwc hydroponic buckets. And mars Hydro rocks who wouldn’t want to grill with one of their lights

Thanks for your participation :thanks:
Your pictures shows you have a happy harvest, I am very secure if you test our led light, your growing skills will show the potential and power of our new light very well. My pleasure to keep you in our tester list. :circle-of-love:

][/GALLERY]

Thanks for your sharing Jack420.:thanks: You have supported our brand for long time, I am very grateful for your efforts. More word description to take part in our GiawAway is welcome :circle-of-love:[/GALLERY][/QUOTE]

Yikes! I'm not touching that :rofl:
:laugh:
:laugh:
I'd love to see @HonestGR get that sponsorship! I battle with depression and I can tell with his writing style that's a grow I want to subscribe to and read every damn post! Cheers!

Thanks for your recommendation. You are very friendly and kind, I will keep an eye on him :thanks:

@Archiweedies Thank you for those kind words! Although I do not suffer personally with depression, I have had it and I do deal with second hand everyday. Its a rough struggle for anyone to go through.

A helpful book I have read is called "Mind Over Mood". It has some helpful coping skills. If its worth your time, it may help you. :) A little is better than nothing at all!

Thank you again!

It must a good book, thanks for your introduce. :thanks:

We have one long grow bar , about 4' and one short bar about 2'. Affected by the length of bars, long bars can not used in small tent 2'3''x2'3'', or 3'x3', but the grower can choose short bar.

If I remember my high school geometry, the corner-to-diagonal-corner measurement of a square that's 3'x3' is... Let's see... With any rectangle (which is what a square is), it's the square root of the sum of the squares of its length and width. So √(9+9)... naught naught, carry the naught (Jethro reference ;) )... Not quite 4' 3". So it probably could be done, I suppose, but probably not very practical.

For those who are interested in side-lighting in their gardens, though, I can envision four of these, one mounted vertically in each corner, to expand the footprint of a centrally-hung overhead light that doesn't quite reach the corners, or to enhance same.

Definitely some different possibilities with these products, that's for sure. And they're less expensive than I had expected them to debut at.

EDIT: I would love to do a sponsored grow journal for you and your company! Especially since you are providing one of your tents for the purpose (I even suggested your company provide a tent to go with the light ;) ). I would agree to use only the supplied lighting with it (no cheating, lol). I have long been a private person when it comes to showing my cannabis grows, but have been asked multiple times to run a journal thread here. Now seems like a good time for me to do so. Posting updates multiple times per week would be no problem, because I visit this forum on a daily basis. Most members here seem to really like me, and many of them would undoubtedly subscribe to my journal and follow along. I suspect that some the few who are not fans of mine might also subscribe (for one reason or another). I have noticed that, if I find a thread that has no replies, and post a reply in that thread, that it soon gets more attention (which has proven helpful several times, in helping members get information that they were seeking).

If chosen, I would prefer to use the two SP 150 models in the 3'x3' tent. I have lots of both autoflowering and "regular" cannabis seeds, and could do a run of either (or both, in two successive grows). I would rather go with the autoflowering ones (to begin with, at least), but I am fairly flexible, lol.

I've been a member of the forum since February 23, 2009, so it's probably safe to assume that I'll be here for some time to come. Oh, and I am ready to start a grow right now (and have only been dragging my feet in order to see what the future - and, possibly, Santa Claus - might bring). I could be up and running within 48 hours of receipt of the light(s) and tent. And I'm getting a little tired of people asking me when I'm going to run a grow journal, lol, so it's probably time for me to go ahead and do so. I live alone, in my own house (well, I'm the one making payments on it ;) ), therefore I am in no danger of having to shut the grow down in order to accommodate a landlord, city inspector, et cetera. I have been interested in investigating something new in LED grow light technology, perhaps something like the quantum boards, but was a little turned off by my experience with another manufacturer's product (NOT a QB, but it left me... doubting, I guess). This product line of yours looks like it might well end up giving me a very positive experience, which would help both myself and the few that I donate meds to as and when I can.

I have been growing cannabis, off and on, for 30 years. Outdoors, too, but mostly inside. I have used the old-fashioned tube-type fluorescent bulbs, metal halide, high pressure sodium, a very expensive LED product from a former sponsor (Amare Technology) - which actually wasn't bad, although I could have purchased a big HID light and paid my electric bill for months with what it sold for, lol - and a cheap LED product from another former sponsor. I also once tried - and failed, of course - to use a mercury vapor lamp. But we were all young once.

EDIT: You also already have my name and address, so that makes things easier for you, lol.

I will be starting another cannabis grow very soon. Wouldn't you prefer it if it was in one of your tents, using your lights, and in a public thread here?

And, just in case it helps my chances any, I'll go ahead and type: #MarsHydro SP# :p.

Finally, if I am lucky enough to be chosen, and IF you decide to be kind enough to include a Mars-Hydro t-shirt, I will pledge to wear it in public, multiple times, in order to help spread the word to those who might not be members of this forum (or any cannabis-related forums, for that matter). You would be welcome to include a set of your yoyo hangers, too, to ensure that no other manufacturer's product gets between your light and your tent ;) .

Congrats sara on the new release will celebrate for ya tonight when work is going crf woot! woot !

Edit

When done work this week I’m here :passitleft::rollit:

@Archiweedies Thank you for those kind words! Although I do not suffer personally with depression, I have had it and I do deal with second hand everyday. Its a rough struggle for anyone to go through.

A helpful book I have read is called "Mind Over Mood". It has some helpful coping skills. If its worth your time, it may help you. :) A little is better than nothing at all!

Thank you again!
Thanks HGR, Ill look into it. I am always on the hunt for things to help me cope.

Thank you again!
Me too depression severe good days and bad days right together we are stronger and better trying to conquer those dark demons. Check out NF music I know I know but seriously. This guy speaks my mind and hurt . I mean we all have our stories I getvit but real is what I like . When I see the world not being real back it hurts me .

Ps your intro and entry in won me.

Lengthy read but well written yet soft spoken ✊

Best of luck you ever need a stranger to yell cry scream vent on I’m here simply @Kingjoe83

Depression hurts not just the ones suffering man . Remeber that it hurts the ones who love us and are close daily .

So we need to try to thing more of love and trying to protect that love for them.

I hurt she hurts (my wife) she doesn’t show it but I know it .

Just saying I’m here man to me chronic pain , anxiety , depression , feeling lost ?

Yeah here ya buddy .

Only thing that seems to make sense is my 420 family friends who love me unconditionally here on the magazine.

@SmokeSara he has my vote thus far .

Sorry buddy my vote of confidence prob don’t count. For chickens on this one but im going to check out your stuff anyways :passitleft:

Maybe check out lady grow 2 heal me she has a wicked oil micro oil dosing that may help you and I have a magic butter two machine I would donate in a heart beat if you ever pursued that route . :Namaste:

Thank you Kingioe83, you have seen the development and progress of our Mars led from this generation to next generation, thanks for your support :thanks:
Not yet sara I m going to look it up tomorrow ✊:Namaste:

Im beat tonight see ya tomorrow :green_heart:

There is no switches on the bars, the bars is Plug&Play feature, leds spectrum can not be adjusted
The white bars includes white, IR, red and blue light, it is full spectrum light and can be use at all stages of plants. It is very convenient to use. :cheer:
Red and blue are great bit there are other right ratios of green yellow and more that make a complete spectrum no ?

I do think having a feature sara that can be dimable would be more ideal unless just use veg light veg and bloom flower . But I use both but I guess depending on space .

Just nice to be able to down the power and intensity until it requires more ?

Then turn knob and flower time !!

I’ll shut up now lol

Me too depression severe good days and bad days

I think it's part of what originally brought me to this forum (and part of the reason I have stayed). You know... You realize that you really ought to interact with other people, but some days you just cannot seem to do it? The "separation" provided by the computer, the forum, and the other person's computer has helped me in that regard. Also helps when I really DO feel like communicating, but the words come out at a halting pace. I don't have nearly as much of that when typing, and when I do, well... the person reading the post doesn't know if I typed it out in a couple of minutes, or had to spend 45 minutes stopping and starting.

Back
Top Bottom