Mars II 1600 overkill in 3x3?

After much reading I think I’ve decided to go with the 3x3 Mars Hydro tent and two SP 150 lights. $600 dollars (Canadian) delivered next day via Amazon seems like a heck of a deal for that setup.

I’m going to keep my old Mars light (think it’s a 900) to grow seedlings/early veg and then toss them in the tent with the new lights.

Really appreciate everyone’s input, very helpful.

After much reading I think I’ve decided to go with the 3x3 Mars Hydro tent and two SP 150 lights. $600 dollars (Canadian) delivered next day via Amazon seems like a heck of a deal for that setup.

I’m going to keep my old Mars light (think it’s a 900) to grow seedlings/early veg and then toss them in the tent with the new lights.

Really appreciate everyone’s input, very helpful.
If you use the mars hydro site you can save money

Oh? Saving money sounds good. Is there a discount code or something?
Hi WOL, the TS, and SP are with the same price on amazon, ebay and official website. but you can use a coupon code: 420magazine to check out on official website to save 3%. What is more, I think we will also send you gift when you order. :) And that is bonus from official website. We will also sent the light from Canada warehouse, so very quick as well. :green_heart:
www.mars-hydro.com

Back
Top Bottom