Mars II 900 or Mars Reflector 192

mcspade

For about a year I've using the Mars Reflector 96 for flowering. I have no complaints. I'm using the 39" x 39" Mars tent. Now I want more light. I'm thinking the Mars II 900 or the Reflector 192. I would then use the 96 for vegging. What would be your vote, the 900 or the 192, and why?

Thanks!

:circle-of-love:Hi mcspade, MarsII900 and Reflector192 will both be fit for the grow tent. MarsII differs from Reflector in design. The gap beween each leds on MarsII is closer than that of Reflector so the light intensity on average is stronger than Reflector series. However, Reflector will dissipate heat more effectively because of that. :circle-of-love: In addtion, Reflector will cover more area and output more light. The glass cover of MarsII will reduce some light output.:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:Hi mcspade, MarsII900 and Reflector192 will both be fit for the grow tent. MarsII differs from Reflector in design. The gap beween each leds on MarsII is closer than that of Reflector so the light intensity on average is stronger than Reflector series. However, Reflector will dissipate heat more effectively because of that. In addtion, Reflector will cover more area and output more light. The glass cover of MarsII will reduce some light output.:circle-of-love:
For about a year I've using the Mars Reflector 96 for flowering. I have no complaints. I'm using the 39" x 39" Mars tent. Now I want more light. I'm thinking the Mars II 900 or the Reflector 192. I would then use the 96 for vegging. What would be your vote, the 900 or the 192, and why?

Thanks!

Thanks Sara, I'll be ordering the 192 and another tent soon. Sara- another question, last year my light and tent arrived in packaging that made it apparent I ordered a grow light and a grow tent. Is your packaging more stealthy these days?

:circle-of-love:Hi mcspade, we don't attach logo to the package now, but the warehouse will probably label the box as "led light" so as to identify the product. Hope you will not mind.:Namaste:
Thanks Sara, I'll be ordering the 192 and another tent soon. Sara- another question, last year my light and tent arrived in packaging that made it apparent I ordered a grow light and a grow tent. Is your packaging more stealthy these days?

Back
Top Bottom