Mars II LED lights by lG-LED

:circle-of-love: hi smokehog, the new series is a different series than MarsII. It has two models, one is Epistar Chip and the other is Cree Chip. The cree light has two sizes, one is with 126 cree Leds and the other with 256 creeLeds. Hopefully, in the middle of August, they will be for sale. :Namaste:

Hi SmokeSara, when will the upgraded model of the mars 2 1600w be available please. I want to buy one when available as they should have new cree chips in them i was told??

Hope you are well SmokeSara :)

Smokehog

Hi SmokeSara, I will defiantly be buying the new Cree light with 256 cree Leds. Could you please tell what the true power watts will be please for the light? The light will be a finishing touch to my room. Always great work from you guys...:)

:circle-of-love: hello smokehog, the specification has not yet come out. Cree leds has higher quality than Epistar and draw more power. Maybe, just maybe, Cree 256 will draw about 500w power. I will inform you guys the accurate data when it's fixed. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hi SmokeSara, I will defiantly be buying the new Cree light with 256 cree Leds. Could you please tell what the true power watts will be please for the light? The light will be a finishing touch to my room. Always great work from you guys...:)

Back
Top Bottom