Mars II LED lights by lG-LED

Hello mehoe1972, all our LEDs uses Epistar's chips. :high-five: For your geow room, 5 700w light is not enough. You need at least 9 of them. Or you can choose 6 1200w or 4 1600w. :Namaste:You can also email me. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Has anyone ever used these lights?? I see they use a 5watt diode by Cree..I'm thinking ofusing 5. 700w in a 10 x 10..any input would be appreciated

Email me grannyT. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Is there a discount code for 420 members at TOP LED? There is a place for one at check out.
Thank you,
grannyT

Do you mean 1mx1mx2m. Then definetely yes! one 900w is enough for your space. :high-five:
mars 2 900w for box 1x1x2 is good ???

Hello Jesstar, all our auction on EB is over now, so if you see a light that is cheaper than the ones on our website, it might be a fake one. Plus, all our lights has our logo and sticker "Mars-Hydro" on it. :high-five:
Hi guys, has anyone bought a MARS light off ebay?

57117.JPG

It's a decent bit cheaper than through the website and Sara said there are no coupon codes. I just want to make sure this is the same company for warranty purposes..

Thanks guys,

-J.

EB has different policy, the light only has 1 year's warranty. :circle-of-love:
Thanks for the reply jummejum, I think I'm going to go for the MARS II 700.. Have you ever had to use your warranty? How does the eBay warranty work?

Thanks again.

-J.

Hello NewBoy420, you can go with our 1600w light for your 4x4 area. It will do amazing job. :cheesygrinsmiley: Email me when you want one. :high-five:
can any one here please give me a good light set up for a 4x4 grow tent? i was thinking mars 3 1600?

You can go with one big light, some growners also prefer to have more smaller lights to get more coverage and flexibility. But either way is OK :circle-of-love:
so would you say one big light would be better than 2 or 4 light set up. i been reading alot of mixed answers?
N.

I am not sure if the light your refering to is our light, because I did not see the "Mars-Hydro" sticker on it.:volcano-smiley: But our products on EB only have one year's warranty. In fact, EB only allow us to provide one year's warranty there. :Namaste:
So it is a MARS light just with a lesser warranty?

So I am running their 400 and 900 (on a track) and they are some great lights. I have had several grows go good and a very happy. I had a few issues with the 400, had a bad driver, so they sent me 2 just in case, then a bank of LEDs went out 9 months later. I was given 2 options, send the light to a guy in Cali, or send me the parts, I took the parts, just need the time to replace the LEDs. Good product and they support it well.

When my LEDs went out, same situation as yours on my 400 and dealt with Serena. Didn't make it easy and was not sending the light out. Wanted me to pay to ship and well under a year. So now I am sitting on parts and a light that only 2/3 work. Whatever, it's not my main light, I will deal with it when I have some time but the fact that they didn't step up and send me a brand new light is ridicules considering this was the second problem w/ it. First issue was dead power supply... Oh and Sara said she couldn't help me when this all went down, have emails to prove it.

Sorry JAFO, EB is another department and has different policy, I cannot help since you ordered the light from there. :Namaste:
When my LEDs went out, same situation as yours on my 400 and dealt with Serena. Didn't make it easy and was not sending the light out. Wanted me to pay to ship and well under a year. So now I am sitting on parts and a light that only 2/3 work. Whatever, it's not my main light, I will deal with it when I have some time but the fact that they didn't step up and send me a brand new light is ridicules considering this was the second problem w/ it. First issue was dead power supply... Oh and Sara said she couldn't help me when this all went down, have emails to prove it.

Hey JAFO, Ebay has one year warranty policy. you do not need to pay shipping. you should tell Serena about that. maybe she will ask you pay first, but she will ask accountant you pay you back once you show her the shipping cost.

Dear Sara I bought my light through you and paid with a credit card not through ebay and it does not have mars hydro on the light. I was instructed by Dorson to open the light and test for broken driver on the 1600w mars 2. I have found that all drivers seem to be working but one strip of led's are out. I have found it is the white wire which runs the lights and not the driver. All connections look fine. It also looks like 14 diodes need changing. I hope you can help as all i want is my light fixing. Does this mean it needs sending back to you for repair??? I paid a lot of money for this and it is still under warranty.

:circle-of-love: thank you, smokehog, any problem, please feel free to contact me.
Customer service is great, parts on the way so very pleased. If i cant fix, someone in the UK may fix, if i cant. :)

Hi SmokeSara, when will the upgraded model of the mars 2 1600w be available please. I want to buy one when available as they should have new cree chips in them i was told??

Hope you are well SmokeSara :)

Smokehog

Back
Top Bottom