Mars II LED lights by lG-LED

I'm using a couple of the 900watt ones right now. They are in my flower room where I have just started getting some buds! I have the lights all the way up top as high as I can get them for my larger plants and a little plant I have all the way on the ground is still getting decent light. Feel free to stop by my journal and check it out.

Hi Hi brother can you make any suggestions on lighting up a 4 x 4meter room for veg cycle for least amount of electricity. Im thinking 6 panels with 20 x 10watt cree xml chips on each. So 1200watts for the room . Do you have any suggestions. ?

Hi Hi brother can you make any suggestions on lighting up a 4 x 4meter room for veg cycle for least amount of electricity. Im thinking 6 panels with 20 x 10watt cree xml chips on each. So 1200watts for the room . Do you have any suggestions. ?

Hey man Im new here just like you, from what ive been reading the Mars II 1200w would work perfect for what your setup. I just ordered one myself.

im not sure it uses the cree led's but 700 watt isnt enough for a 10x10 tent. you will need 8 of them. but would suggest 6 1200's

Idk what kind of leds u have tried and used but in my experience its a waste with 6x 1200 marsII or 8
700s. The 1200s are actual 600w draw on as for the 700 is 350 actual wattage.
I have tested alot of different leds as i run a shop,cant advertise name but we sell several brands and aleays test new brands.
In my opinion the mars II is one of the best bang for the leds i know of.

I run one 4 by 4 homebox with two mars 450w actual draw(the one people call 900w and i dont get much more then when i ran the same clones under two 350w but hey we all want the most for least)

So imo i think u only need 6 mars 350wunits or go for 6 x450w units if u want to be sure, any more i doubt will pay itself,but at the same time they dont cost much more then eachothera the various mars editions but it would probably not give much more if any with more it would first of cost a bit more
Second: draw more = more powerbill
Three: heat quite a bit more.

Hi guys, has anyone bought a MARS light off ebay?

57117.JPG

It's a decent bit cheaper than through the website and Sara said there are no coupon codes. I just want to make sure this is the same company for warranty purposes..

Thanks guys,

-J.

Back
Top Bottom