Mars2 900 - 4x4 - Scrog

Well GB you managed to get twenty seven pages out of a 5 gram grow that in it's self deserves a award of some kind

I agree, the man not only has great writing skills and a flair for showcasing the grows but he also keeps in tune with the readers and creates a sense of ease and wellbeing which quickly leads to the journal becoming almost a social gathering. Everything has to be worded correctly on the Internet as it is a hard place to show emotion. For instance your comment above is obviously a compliment (as you no doubt would not have bothered posting otherwise) but the dry humour can make it read either as a compliment or as a barbed comment. This is where GB excels, he leaves no doubt as to which way his posts should be read so not only do you know where you stand but the message is clear enough that a response from the reader becomes natural, almost as if at a social gathering amongst friends as I alluded to earlier.

I'd vote you for an award GB for a special talent such as that. Well done :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom