Martians, Share Your Feedback To Get The FC6500!

Pretty long day so I have not yet started the journal as I want to make sure I start it off right and not rush.

So far, I really liked how fast delivery was, it was shipped very well packaged. As far as the actual light, I love that the driver is off to begin with! It comes with a really long cord from the driver to the light which gives you a lot of options for mounting the driver outside of the tent which I am doing.

The light is super cool to the touch even when it was cranked and I am surprised that the driver doesn't seem to get that hot either. I have not run it for an extended time yet but so far it has all been low temp.

It has 4 nice mounting points for hangers and I suggest using two additional pulleys (2 come with it) to replace the cable system and allow you to adjust the height of every corner independently. In my opinion, it fits perfectly in a 4x4.

Anyway, I will start a proper journal but here is my new baby in all of its glory!

20210812_233251.jpg

Happy Friday everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a great day and gearing up for the weekend. I have been playing with my new favorite toy and staring at the tent in awe basically since last night.

Here is a link to the journal

Thread 'Modest Grower Tests Out Mars Hydro's FC6500' Modest Grower Tests Out Mars Hydro's FC6500

The first post is basically what I have said here but going forward will be all new and exciting stuff! Please swing by if you have some time. Have a wonderful weekend and I seriously can't say thank you enough @Mars Hydro

Back
Top Bottom