Martians, Share Your Feedback To Get The FC6500!

Good Morning All,

I hope everyone is having a great Mars-Hydro day. #marshydro#

Today, I have a Three Blue Kings that is starting to flex her leaves with happiness (images from 7-21- to 7-23). Hoping she will be the chosen one to be the tester of the FC 6500 LED Grow Light and push the walls out of a 4x4 tent.

Only a few days left and the anticipation builds.

:goodluck: all.

Tok..

Three Blue Kings sprout 7-21.jpg

Three Blue Kings sprout 7-21a.jpg

Three Blue Kings sprout 7-23.jpg

Three Blue Kings sprout 7-23a.jpg

That's all folk's

I better throw in before I don’t even have a chance here on this sweet giveaway.:lot-o-toke:

I’m currently using the #marshydro SP3000 in a 2’x4’x70” tent. The SP3000 has performed marvelously on four GG#4 autos. 2 of 4 total plants were harvested and the buds were thick and full with an exceptional finish weight. And two of the plants are still in the tent and doing great at 122 days old today under the MH SP3000. #marshydro#

CDA48BB9-1247-4FB2-AD54-DF9BE97CF634.jpeg

Good luck everyone, I'm not eligible as I bought all my stuff before I found this site. Pretty cool contest and I look forward to the grow journal that whoever wins creates!

Good Morning all and #marshydro#

As time is running down, little feet are scurrying around looking for another fresh another entre and image to go with it. Tensions are building in the ranks, who will be the proud owner; will it be you, or me, who knows, but it is a wonderful thing that @Mars Hydro is doing. Many of us just dream of having a light with these capabilities, and Mars-Hydro is kind enough to possibly make the dream come true for one lucky member.

Will it be you?

I'm done rambling.

Just some more images of me filling a scrog net.

:goodluck: all.

Tok..

1 Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and Green Crack.jpg

1 Mars Hydro  Green Crack.jpg

2 Mars Hydro  Green Crack.jpg

This was one of my first setups.

That's all folk's.

Back
Top Bottom