Martians, Share Your Feedback To Get The FC6500!

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor

Hey Martians:yahoo:

Who wants to try Mars Hydro's highest performance light?
First, let's see what FC6500.

Power draw: 650W; Commercial coverage:4ftx4ft ;Personal coverage: 5ftx5ft.

●【High-Quality Efficient LEDs Chips】2688Pcs Best-Selling Samsung LM301 and Osram 660nm LEDs chips, High Efficiency Up to 2.8 µmol/J.

●【Upgraded Sunlike Full Spectrum White Light】This High-intensity spectrum is beneficial for plants at all stages - from veg to bloom, and creates Big density Buds.

●【Boom Yield & Increasing Crop Quality】Expect up to a 50% higher yield and higher quality compared with the old purple lights and HPS. Max yield Up to 2.5g/W with 30% higher Average PPFD.

●【Daisy Chain Dimming Function】 Light is designed with a dimmer knob which makes dimming more convenient. Up to 15 lights can be daisy-chained and controlled through just one light.

●【No-fan Design & Aluminum Heatsink & Removable Driver】 The no-fan design makes no noise; Thick and sturdy aluminum heatsink makes Optimal heat dissipation; a Removable driver allows put driver outside.

●【IP65 Waterproof, Flexible 180 degree movement】Give growers no worries while growing in a humid environment; Foldable design up to 180 degrees, making it small, compact, and easy to install.

Giveaway​

Details:

Prize:
FC 6500 LED Grow Light

Rule:
1. Participants need to have used or are using Mars Hydro lights
2. Write down your feedback on your use of Mars Hydro lights, such as: what lights were used, how many did you harvest, do you have any suggestions or feedback on our lights, It would be even better if you could include pictures of plants under Mars Hydro LED. And please don't forget to add the tag #marshydro#
3. Everyone can post a participation post every day.

Pick winner:
We will select the winner in a random way. The number on the upper right corner of your daily participation posts is the number of your participation in the lottery.
So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected.:cool:

Deadline:
27th July

*What winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with FC 6500 on 420magazine

Join us! :surf: :surf: :surf:

#marshydro#

Whoa! I can't pass up a chance to get this beauty!

Here's a pic of my current grow under a @Mars Hydro TS3000.
Tent 7-2-21 D64+46.JPG

Got the Ts1000 last year around fall and love it. Had done great as a supplemental light to my hps in my 5 by 5. Got some of my best buds were grown solely under the Mars hydro. So switched it up and got new bigger Led light for big tent and the ts-1000 is now in the veg tent as last pic shows. Would love to really upgrade the room.
#marshydro#

F5936046-C835-45B1-A3B3-D79B99FA958D.jpeg

63C15952-0B3E-4412-B536-A5BB8D890343.jpeg

image.jpg

Looks like a far better light than this old 48 series... Still kicking after 5 years! #Marshydro#
PXL_20210704_041242140~2.jpg

A little cloning going on!
Reflector was once Mars Hydro's best-selling purple LED

#marshydrorocks .What can I say besides yes please all day long.
I use an sp3000 which is a brilliant light and produces sone amazingly tight buds . being able to move the driver on the supplied extension is a godsend and residues the room temp really quickly.
I also use a tsl2000 to support the sp3000. I have been able to harvest a perpetual crop throughout the whole process with autos from seed to finished product and kept it going for nearly 6 months using this method. harvesting on avg every 4 weeks and can easily keep over 18 plants more than happy in the cycle continuously. I would love to run this big light and see what it can do. here is my latest canopy pics with 10 plants in full flowering mode under the sp3000 and Tsl2000.
20210712_140302.jpg
20210712_135738.jpg
20210710_154352.jpg
20210710_154249.jpg
20210710_154145.jpg
20210710_154123.jpg

Good luck all. fingers crossed

#Marshydro#
Birthday present to myself last March....FC4800. What sold me on buying this light was.
1. Costumer Service
2. Removable Driver
3. More Diods than similar models
4. Price after discount
20210316_232536.jpg

They quickly outgrew the lights footprint.....
Gunna need another light!
Right next to this one.......

#marshydro#

So here is my green gelato. If it was not for the rep here don’t think I would even own a Mars light due to order issues. Glad I did at this point great products and if u find the right person GREAT customer care. Can’t fault the FC3000 great even coverage and removable psu can’t ask for much more out of a 300 watt light. Hope to be testing its brother soon.I expect to get at least 1.5 gram per watt :cool:

B62CB670-55C9-49B2-A261-0EF4BB10D88A.jpeg

PS. wonder how many people posting own or have used a mars light (chuckles to him self)

Another wonderful contest from #marshydro#! Thanks for being such a great sponsor.
I love the FC3000 I've got and even did ~= 2g/watt with it in a 4x4. I'm hoping to repeat the success again this fall.
I would love to eventually upgrade to the FC6500. Good luck everyone.

I am sure all the Martians are happy....

I am not.... :(

I was turned on to a different brand (popular at the time) due to the many haters of Mars at the time and the other brand was available local so it happened that way.

I now use HID and everything about my grow has improved but I see such wonderful plants coming from your lights it makes me sick thinking of the $ I have spent on lights when I most likely would have been where I am in my skills a couple years sooner if I had just bought Mars in the beginning....

So to whomever wins -----

Suck It......... :rofl: LOL

Good Luck To All :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom