MaryJWanna's Train Wreck Indoor - Soilless Mix - Grow Journal

Re: MaryJWanna's Train Wreck Indoor (Soil less Mix) Grow Journal

Hi Dres
Still no balls that I have seen but like you know there are so many nooks and cranies lol. I removed it and just keeping fingers crossed. Just started week 6 so over half way. That other thing I was worried about has stayed the same size so hopefully its all good. Thanks for replying ;)

Haha canarolls no it was too small anyways. But I'm anticipating the day...

Happy Skunkday Mary :thumb:

In the same boat it seems, day 41 GH trainwreck and have found a few "nanners"
Think it's due to heat stress and high nutrient strength.

In the same boat it seems, day 41 GH trainwreck and have found a few "nanners"
Think it's due to heat stress and high nutrient strength.

Hey Mr Flinstone (love your show btw lol)
I will check out your journal :)

My girl is coming along great, I'm so proud of her (and me for keeping her alive!!!):cheer:
Some of her larger colas have been growing on their side for a while... they are awesome and FAT!!!!

20140307_174115.jpg

20140307_173951.jpg

:Namaste:

Foxtails away maryj!!!
If only you would turn on your gps... ;)
Yum yum yum...

Foxtails away maryj!!!
If only you would turn on your gps... ;)
Yum yum yum...
is that what foxtailing is? I thought it was more vertical. Hmm cool as long as she grows big and thick I'm happy;)
No gps. Gotta keep the poe poes away lol... I'm in the van down by the river... wish I could share would be nice. Have a happy sativa saturday!!! :ganjamon:

What are your grow area temperature and humidity levels? Foxtailing is when new pistils emerge from the bud and form outward extensions. Your buds are exhibiting Foxtailing.

What are your grow area temperature and humidity levels? Foxtailing is when new pistils emerge from the bud and form outward extensions. Your buds are exhibiting Foxtailing.
Hi kingjohn
Temp during day is approx 30-32 ish.
humidity of tent I am not sure. I have a dehumidifier in a different room which ranges from 30 to 50 percent.
Is the foxtailing due to something I am doing or is it strain dependent?

Im curious as to what kjc is getting at...
I will always protect you mj!
Canucks unite! Lol

So I checked out info on GreenHouseSeed Co. about T.W. and pictures of test grows show that she fox tails normally I believe. Also she is primarily Sativa which also make her predisposed to fox tailing. I do realize that I do have temps a bit higher than recommended but as a first grow I do not have all the fancy stuff and I am doing the best I can with what I have. ;) Some people claim fox tailing is bad because it often results in fluffier buds. But let me assure you that her buds are very dense so it is not the case here.:rollit:

:Namaste:

Hi kingjohn
Temp during day is approx 30-32 ish.
humidity of tent I am not sure. I have a dehumidifier in a different room which ranges from 30 to 50 percent.
Is the foxtailing due to something I am doing or is it strain dependent?

FoxTailing can be caused by High heat and extended flowering as well as genetic pre disposition. Your Grow area temperature is slightly high, you may be able to lower your grow area temperature by re working the air intake and exhaust ducting.

FoxTailing can be caused by High heat and extended flowering as well as genetic pre disposition. Your Grow area temperature is slightly high, you may be able to lower your grow area temperature by re working the air intake and exhaust ducting.

Thanks KingJohnc.
Just started on Week 7 so it is likely the heat. I would like to get a proper cooling vent in the future. :)

Here we are in week 8.5 she (her actual name is Berta, Berty for short ;)
Had some canoeing of the leaves because of me not keeping the room cooler.:oops: and unable to really regulate it with what I have now. She is happier now after I tweeked the room. :thumb:
I flushed her and her leaves are now getting even lighter (as she is using up her reserves I did this on purpose tell me if I'm wrong to do so). I'm confused on if I completely stop giving her nutes at this stage and give her just plain water which I have been doing. Her trichs are also mostly cloudy. I found maybe 1 amber. I have been monitoring the top middle and bottom of the plant. I'm thinking of waiting for about 5- 10 percent amber?? That confuses me also. I want a head high and she is Sativa so I'm under the impression that is when is best to harvest. Seed company say 9 weeks.

Please give me your input. Thanks.:thanks:
20140318_182753.jpg
20140310_202803.jpg

Shes looking hot MJW :thumb:

Id personally snick off a lower bud for a sample and see where it puts your mind,
If you need to make space I will babysit her at my place for ya (until your set up proper)
It would be a tough job but im up for it!
Looking great mj ;)
Kingjohnc will have yout trichome answers im sure of it :)

Wow sweet grow. Very nice. Speechless.

Back
Top Bottom