Mason's SOG Grow Follow My Journey

Mason420

420 Member
It's Day 2 in this Royal 120cmx120cm tent the colorful Led by Phlizon Shines bright over happy babies whilst they suck up through the roots on the Advanced Nutrients Sensi they will have 24 hour light for 1 more day then they can thrive every 12 hours whilst we humans sleep. 40 plants in 2Litre pots. They was a bit camera shy so I only managed to take 1 photo this time.

*Strain: WhiteWidowXKingLouisXIII
*Light: Phlizon900W (176 actual wattage)
*Base: Plagron Light Mix Soil-2L Pots
*AirFlow: Carbon Filter Co2 Bag&Fan
*Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients

Attachments

• IMG_20201025_094342.jpg
    IMG_20201025_094342.jpg
    577.9 KB · Views: 63
Hey Aphrodite,

Mason is running a grow strategy called SOG or sea of green, a whole run of smaller plants straight from seed to harvest or clone to harvest with no veg time or minimal veg time. Instead of 1 or 2 large plants the tent is chock full of small plants. If one or two kill over - there’s plenty of others to pick up the slack.

Why yes ma’am - we can help you to develop gardening skillz....

Hey Aphrodite,

Mason is running a grow strategy called SOG or sea of green, a whole run of smaller plants straight from seed to harvest or clone to harvest with no veg time or minimal veg time. Instead of 1 or 2 large plants the tent is chock full of small plants. If one or two kill over - there’s plenty of others to pick up the slack.

Why yes ma’am - we can help you to develop gardening skillz....
So all of the clippings off of my green crack plant could have been a grow instead of compost? :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom