Massachusetts Growers

Hey! Pretty new here, but I've noticed a few of us are from Massachusetts so I figured I's start a thread for us "Massholes". :D

To start, here are what I believe are the legal limits for cannabis in MA:
  • Up to 10oz. flower allowed in your home for personal use
  • 6 plant maximum for adults who live alone
  • 12 plant maximum for 2+ adults living in the same household
  • Unlimited amount of flower (only from home grown plants)

Hi CrazyChef :ciao:
Unlimited amount of flower from home grown seems like an amazing proposition! I'm jealous!
Here's the site where I got the info:
Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission - Frequently Asked Questions

If you are over 21 years old, you may possess up to one ounce of marijuana on your person, except that not more than five grams of marijuana may be in the form of marijuana concentrate. In your home, you may possess up to 10 ounces of marijuana and any marijuana produced by plants cultivated on the premises. Any amount of marijuana or marijuana products over one ounce kept within your place of residence must be secured by a lock. Failure to keep marijuana and marijuana products in excess of one ounce locked up within the home may be punished by a civil penalty of up to $100 and forfeiture of the marijuana.

I remember sitting on the very top of stone tower.(a fifty foot or so old fire watch abandoned) Stoned as it gets looking at the ocean, then turning around 180 degrees expecting forest and seeing 2 or 3 masts of a tall ship. I flipped out for a long time figuring out that it was the ship restaurant on rt1 in Saugus. I'm up north 20 miles now. pleased to meet you.

Back
Top Bottom