Massachusetts Growers

See now, I done gone and *BLEEPED* with mother nature! I went to take a wee, and..... Luckily, I followed Rule #14: #Never walk away from an open container." iPad cover also saved the day.

BTW, if anyone wonders, I grabbed the jars and brought them in, and then went back for the iPad!

Unfortunately, "she" turned out to be a he, so I trashed it. I still like the pic though. Here's what I have left after I had to trash 5 males that were grown from supposedly feminized seeds. Purple Skunk Mass mother and clone, flipped to 12/12

.. Damn I can feel your pain man.. The BIL's grow is doing well, but I think he may have stressed the Amnesia Hazes that we grafted too much. They seem to be showing some male parts... I hope not, but it is only on one the other three are showing pre bud hairs and such.. IDK.. Fingers crossed... Kinda look like this...

Best picture I can find for now, I will find a better one.. I removed the growth immediately without taking a picture.. I will get another chance I am pretty sure, probably by the end of the week.. This is a hemaph seed limb.. Not in between the limbs in the corner like most males... Still might be salvageable, but outdoor only plant from here on out I am afraid..

Chop Chop!

Yeah yours is FO SHO a male, his is A Hermie I think. There are four total in that extra large vessel so we might just cull that one, and salvage the other three.. My thinking is to just dump them all, but it is gonna be such a beautiful grafting project. Just leave it outdoors to mature after cull, hopes and dreams and such... LLOOLL Good green night to all

1st pic is my very 1st baby. Fruit punch auto. 2nd is Berry bomb auto. 3rd from front to back 2 fast 2 vast, Sensi baby left back and White widow right. Good morning girls. Think the order is messed up but you get 20190703_054653_HDR.jpg20190703_054634_HDR.jpg20190703_054625_HDR.jpg
20190703_054634_HDR.jpg
20190703_054653_HDR.jpg
20190703_054634_HDR.jpg
20190703_054625_HDR.jpg

Happy 4th. Mass independence, THC party lol. On the more serious side. Yesterday I found a worm outside on Ultra White Amnesia. Trying Dr. Earth's spray. My garden smells like a salad. Dr. Earth's spray is all natural herbs. Enjoy the holiday.

I'm either sleeping, at work, or in the grow room. Grow room currently! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom