Massachusetts Growers

How is life in your grow room?

Groovy, as always! Sun just came up (for the girls) about half an hour ago. I was just doing my morning (for them) walk through to see how everyone is coming along. Just put some DosSiDos to flower last night, so was anxious to see how they were doing.

As I said, Groovy!

IMG_3861.JPG

IMG_3858.JPG

IMG_3864.JPG

Also, researching seed banks. Need to get some dog style seeds for the Chedog Comparison grow goin on. If any of you MassHoles haven't checked it out yet, its worth a read. Seems like it will be fun to have a shit ton of people growing similar strains! Link in my signature....

Thank goodness it rained last night. 2 of my outdoor girls are 6'10" and 2 are 6'. They are so happy. Carolina Wren is a seed from last year's batch no lineage, is getting ready. Sprayed for white flies yesterday. My Safer caterpillar BT should be here any day.

Second pic is 2 Fast 2 Vast Auto inside. I think I messed up her nutes. Flushed her out. Hoping for the best. Either that or she's grieving the harvesting of her mate Fruit Punch Auto. Lol.

Attachments

• 20190711_174813_HDR.jpg
    20190711_174813_HDR.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_20190711_190441_889.jpg
    IMG_20190711_190441_889.jpg
    627 KB · Views: 147
How is everyone doing with the weather being chaotic? I dunno about the rest of you, but I was on my way home at about 4pm on 495 south this afternoon, right around the Hopkinton exit, I was heading towards the Foxboro exit. I had the windows down and the sun roof open. All of a sudden, the sky south of me started cracking like a muther lover. Bolts of lightening that were much more visual than I can remember seeing in the past few years. I always think of you outdoor growin folks when the weather gets crazy. So f'in humid, so hot. Feels like a swamp! How do your girls manage?

So, how are those grows goin?

Hey Mr. Z. We somehow got missed here in Brockton. Thunder and a splash of sprinkles. Lightning far off. Too dark now to take a picture of our lovely ladies outside. I'll post them tomorrow. All they need now is shorter days and presto. Everyone is between 6 ft and 8 ft tall.
Thanks for checking in.
How has your summer been? Everything safe at your home?

9 plants there. My husband takes the years worth of outdoor compost and sifts and hand churns into garden in the spring. Saves a pile to put in with each plant. So far I had to spray for bugs 2 times, dust for caterpillar 1 time and feed some Epsom salts.

9 plants there. My husband takes the years worth of outdoor compost and sifts and hand churns into garden in the spring. Saves a pile to put in with each plant. So far I had to spray for bugs 2 times, dust for caterpillar 1 time and feed some Epsom salts.
I'd think it's a good time to give them some worm casting, and some fishy ferts.. They're going to be eating more now that they'll be blooming. I'd get 30 lb bag and split it 9 ways. mix the Epson salts into the castings. Hope you get some rain tomorrow !! I'm over on the west side, berks. !! And rain is the forecast for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom