Massachusetts Growers

Bigsaxxy, feel free to reach out to any of the more experienced members. I have had so many great people help me at 420 Magazine. You can look under members and send a message right to them. You can check first to see if they are active at that moment so you get someone who can answer right away.

0k thanks bro here's another pic
20190731_163008.jpg
20190731_163008.jpg
20190731_163008.jpg
Bigsaxxy, feel free to reach out to any of the more experienced members. I have had so many great people help me at 420 Magazine. You can look under members and send a message right to them. You can check first to see if they are active at that moment so you get someone who can answer right away.
Will do thanks bro

Just for future I am a Sis not a Bro. It's so funny, unless the name is female mostly everybody associates growing with a male. Until recently, I was growing for my husband. After joining 420, getting encouragement from my friends here, I even started dosing with THC and have had great results. I have had the best experience here. Welcome to 420!

O
Just for future I am a Sis not a Bro. It's so funny, unless the name is female mostly everybody associates growing with a male. Until recently, I was growing for my husband. After joining 420, getting encouragement from my friends here, I even started dosing with THC and have had great results. I have had the best experience here. Welcome to 420!
Lol ..I apologize for that ,I'm happy that you are a female, I love women lol

For the record, I call anyone and everything dood. It just is.

My thought is we can grow good eating tomatoes, but with just a little more love, we can grow GREAT eating tomatoes. Zeroday, The water agitation idea is a great one, and would probably cut the set time down closer to 12 hrs.. And if you want to get real, you can brew some tea in that water ? Your plants will love you !! It’s fun being an arm chair quarterback !!

just be careful of to much stink, as some critter might dig your plants up, looking for that dam fish !! I don’t know about there, but we got a lot of diggers on the west side. Come sept., you’ll need a mean bulldog tied up by your plants ?
The emulsion brews for 2 to 4 weeks at that point the smell will only be a light vinegar smell. You use 1 tablespoon to 1 gallon water. Then you give a regular watering. You can even use it as a spray on the leaves. The batch lasts bottled and covered just like store bought.

Was someone asking about the rules for growing and storing? The law says 6 for single adult max 12 if 2 or more adults. The storage can be all of your own grow without a limit placed. When you have your own and it's of a certain amount keep it locked up. They have some rules on how much your allowed of your purchased amount at home is 10 oz. So grow and store and lock it up.
Screenshot_2019-07-31-23-09-08.png

I moved here from California in 1975. And all the way up to about yr. 2000, we would go on vacation, and leave our doors unlocked. Getting robbed never crossed our minds. But t here days, larger % of addicts, looking to get their next fix, at my expense . 13 yr. old kids telling adults to go F themselves !! I don’t fit in anymore, so I mostly stay home. I don’t play well with others !!

It is very hard to find people to trust. So many people have hidden motives. I am a stay at home kind of person. The addiction problems are a big part of the problem. I know people who have a lot and still will screw over another to get more. Not my kind of people.

It is very hard to find people to trust. So many people have hidden motives. I am a stay at home kind of person. The addiction problems are a big part of the problem. I know people who have a lot and still will screw over another to get more. Not my kind of people.
You don't like greedy bastards, I don't either !!

Hey fellow MASSHOLES.
Hope everyone's is awesome. Just wanted to show you how my summer has been goin. Ive got a NorthernLights outdoors in the ground. Shes about 65-75 days from seed. Also 2 Lowryders from Dr. Seeds. 6one is 62 days old the other is 55 days old Top is Lowryders bottom is NL

Attachments

• 20190808_191328.jpg
    20190808_191328.jpg
    611.3 KB · Views: 238
  • 20190808_184211.jpg
    20190808_184211.jpg
    698.5 KB · Views: 257
That's cuz we live in Mass. land of the junkies

Those are nice plants. Keep me updated on the NL. I have an outdoor one also.

So true and so sad. Didn't know to give a thumbs up or sad face.
Nowadays, when you are nice to someone they don't even know how to react, they haven't had enough practice.

Hope if I ever run into you folks I am not being a MassHole lol

Hey fellow MASSHOLES.
Hope everyone's is awesome. Just wanted to show you how my summer has been goin. Ive got a NorthernLights outdoors in the ground. Shes about 65-75 days from seed. Also 2 Lowryders from Dr. Seeds. 6one is 62 days old the other is 55 days old Top is Lowryders bottom is NL
[/looking good !! Envious !

Those are nice plants. Keep me updated on the NL. I have an outdoor one also.

So true and so sad. Didn't know to give a thumbs up or sad face.
Nowadays, when you are nice to someone they don't even know how to react, they haven't had enough practice.

Hope if I ever run into you folks I am not being a MassHole lol
Will do. Ill keep postin. My first time. Groeing outdoors. I said screw it itll live or die right lol. I dug a small hole and mixed the soil with perlite and FFOF it was a week old when i put her out there so im happy with her. Shes 41 inches tall now

Back
Top Bottom