massholes

djames420

goodmorning fellow smokers/growers its a beautiful day here in Massachusetts. clear skies and comfortable temps, most days it is comfortable.. then 5 minutes later things can turn horribly wrong, i know all areas worldwide have theyre norm. weather, but for new englanders it is unpredictable, and constantly changing like a female going out lol my plants have always seemed to do fantastic enjoy the variety of weather with the exception of hard down pours... thought i might share that i was chased out of my garden by killer mosquitoes, im growing near a cranberry bog so bugs and wild life are all over... no big problems other then a red striped leaf hoppers.. has any one else had issues with them? have a good day my friends

:Namaste:

Hi djames420. Thanks for the great New England introduction. :)

Very glad to have you join us here at :420: the number one site for raising cannabis awareness to put an end to cannabis prohibition :welcome:

I'd love to try my hand at an outdoor grow but right now it just isn't in the cards. Maybe one day....

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. There are some useful links here in the New Member Start Links thread.

:peace:

Hey djames420 and welcome to :420:. Ya I know how that New England weather can be. Since you already have a good start, you should start a grow journal so we all can be a part of the magic

Hey djames420 and welcome to :420:. Ya I know how that New England weather can be. Since you already have a good start, you should start a grow journal so we all can be a part of the magic

hello tamir, i actually have already started a journal, i first posted it in the vegative cycle forums, then i found the journals in progress, im not sure how to attach the link with my comments like the others, im still figuring this site out, but it is by far my fav. got to my profile and you can see

Back
Top Bottom