MassMedMan's Hi Brix Perpetual Featuring 600W LEDs

Think I have the next four in the bloom room decided. I'm solid on two, but, I have two other non Doc plants that might make Showtime.

Here's my four best in Doc's kit, all clones, all going since June. Not shown and also in Doc's kit is a THC Bomb. Great plant, but not great enough and will finish in greenhouse, she's just not there yet. Nothing at all due to the kit, somebody had to sit out ;)

Anyway, starting from the right to left, a CBD OG, a Holy Grail Kush,, they are in, next is a Stink Bomb and she's close. Finally, the one on the far left is a Chocolate Fondue x White Lightning. First run for that strain, very sativa.... I want to get her in there.....

Group

20150902_181817.jpg

Holy Grail Kush

20150902_181834.jpg

Stink Bomb

20150902_181839.jpg

Chocolate Lightning

20150902_181845.jpg

CBD OG

20150902_181828.jpg

Thanks for having me! So now you are going to make me check out this book since you have read Ed's book as well. We say "Oh he is in it for the money!" but I always say if you can make a living doing what you love, life will be good. Jorge has done just that. I can't be mad at the guy, especially since he was kind of putting it on the line when it was completely illegal. Good dude in my book.

3M,
Your top final 4 have me very intrigued indeed.:popcorn:
Somebody had to sit out! :high-five:

Wow

Timber, four down.

Wow, the first three pics of the Sugar Black Rose,,, man, she just snuck up on me,, awesome plant.

What a long day.

Unreal harvest.

So many pics, so little patience for uploading.

Moved four of Doc's plants in, too.

20150904_221931.jpg

20150904_221900.jpg

20150904_221848.jpg

20150904_111056.jpg

20150904_111050.jpg

20150904_111030.jpg

Four plants in Doc's kit, went into bloom room yesterday to replace what I harvested.

20150904_161109.jpg

20150904_162051.jpg

20150904_162113.jpg

20150904_162226.jpg

Cat drench to the THC Bomb on Doc's kit finishing in my greenhouse.

Took the six best plants that I recently started, clones, from one gallon, to three gallon plastics. Gave them a tranSplant drench.

Probably something else but I'm so busy I'm sure I forgot something.

Another week of the nineties, oh, yeah, I forgot about the six blizzards we had last winter.....

Busy. Hope everyone is great, and green.

Oh, I drop my first two samples at the lab tomorrow....

Just got back from the lab, my stuff is being tested as I type. Should have, might get results by end of day.

I'll be starting a thread for that.

Feel like it's Christmas eve...

Like holy freaking wiz wow M3! In my Robin voice. Timberr! I am curious to see what the lab results are. Not like I'm going hi brix anytime soon but just cause your stash is lab tested. Simply wicked work here my dood.

Looking forward to the lab results! :thumb:

Yeah, looks like I'll get them tomorrow. I'm so jacked, it's going to be great. I know I'll be somewhat disappointed, but it'll give me a baseline. I spent and hour with the owner, they can help me harvest better medicine. They'll be able to tell me things I never dreamed. The lab was sweet, very professional. So excited, NEVER did I think I'd be testing my home grown...

Just gonna throw this down here, take a puff, a breath, and sit and think about it.

Fantastic

This info available to public on their website.

Boom

Screenshot_2015-09-10-13-30-52.png

Thank you 420 magazine, the supporters, the great members,,,,, whew.

:Namaste::thanks::420:

WOOT!
I'd be tickled with those numbers. Hope you are too. I have no idea what you were hoping to get.

Just gonna throw this down here, take a puff, a breath, and sit and think about it.

Fantastic

This info available to public on their website.

Boom

Screenshot_2015-09-10-13-30-52.png

Thank you 420 magazine, the supporters, the great members,,,,, whew.

:Namaste::thanks::420:

:goodjob::bravo: Strong work

Nicely done MMM! Respectable numbers if I do say so!

Thank you, I'm more than pleased!

WOOT!
I'd be tickled with those numbers. Hope you are too. I have no idea what you were hoping to get.

I am, I was expecting lower. I just looked up the CSS and the breeder says max THC 18. So, yeah, cross meeting the breeders expectations off my list for that strain. I'm thrilled. I really didn't expect those results. When I dial into the results they show it's actually 23% total. So, yeah, happy I am....

:goodjob::bravo: Strong work

Thank you very much, the soil, strain, and lights did the heavy lifting. What will be interesting is on two weeks when I submit five more samples, all house and garden and compare against these LOS results. Yield is better LOS with CSS, not with THC Bomb. Taste, too early to tell. Stay tuned ;)

looks awesome!, MMM :) :bravo:

Thanks Dr.!!

Back
Top Bottom